Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Sebastian Blanco

Can't do a link because I'm on my mobile.

The Mail Online think we're after Sebastian Blanco from Metalist Kharkiv. £2.5 million and a attacking midfielder.

Was a lynchpin of my Leicester side on FM 2 years ago, thats all I know about him lol

Guest MattP

Sebastian Blanco?

That screams flair.

I once signed a regenerated player on Championship Manager about 15 years ago called him, signed him from San Lorenzo for about 7million. Was the new Batistuta.

Sign him up.

Steve White.

Leicester consider move for Metalist Kharkiv midfielder Blanco

Leicester City are weighing up a cut-price move for Metalist Kharkiv midfielder Sebastian Blanco.

The Premier League new boys are tweaking their squad with manager Nigel Pearson looking to bring in another goalkeeper, centre back, two strikers and midfielder.

Blanco, 26, is an Argentina attacking midfielder who has a dual Spanish passport. He can fit in comfortably on the left or right wing also. He has scored in his last two games against Dnipro and Metalurg.

Metalist value Blanco at around £6million but are struggling financially and may be willing to let him go now for as little as £2.5m.

if there is any truth to this then the club will be delighted that this has been leaked. (not).

the bit about needing cash is likely true, given the situation in east ukraine and this would be an attempt to get other interest to bid the price up. if he really is a decent buy, then i suspect other european clubs with a better pedigree will be sniffing around.

if there is any truth to this then the club will be delighted that this has been leaked. (not).

the bit about needing cash is likely true, given the situation in east ukraine and this would be an attempt to get other interest to bid the price up. if he really is a decent buy, then i suspect other european clubs with a better pedigree will be sniffing around.

You are a true pessimist.

You'd think that about Lloyd Dyer if all you ever saw was his goal the other night!

Same applies to my comment too actually. "That's a great goal, I just worry if he's any good with his left"

he can play attacking mid like

Ye but if we was signin an attacking mid thn surely we wus go for one 1st?? This Vienetta geezer is mainly a striker isnt he????????

Maybe Pearson is looking for more versatile players that can operate in numerous positions, and he definitely wants some Argentinian flair as well.

I'm the only City fan in St Albans, That's kind of my thing. I'm afraid you'll have to move.

Ye but if we was signin an attacking mid thn surely we wus go for one 1st?? This Vienetta geezer is mainly a striker isnt he????????

Maybe Pearson is looking for more versatile players that can operate in numerous positions, and he definitely wants some Argentinian flair as well.

allez les france imho

Archived