Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Doncaster tickets still available...

Hi guys,

I just rang up and got two tickets with just a 5minute wait on the phone.

For those who had lost hope like me, definitely worth a try!

:trumpet::scarf::thumbup::pearson:

Do you need to have been to a certain amount of games?

i agreed to work til 12 as i thought there was no hope of getting a ticket. gutted.

oh well. enjoy the game and the celebs everyone. i'll be listening on RL and have sky sports on

WE LOVE YOU LEICESTER WE DO

i agreed to work til 12 as i thought there was no hope of getting a ticket. gutted.

oh well. enjoy the game and the celebs everyone. i'll be listening on RL and have sky sports on

WE LOVE YOU LEICESTER WE DO

Never mind mate, all the fresher for Sunday! up the Mods!

With just a small number available for Saturday's game against Doncaster Rovers (12.15pm KO), tickets are now available to purchase...

...to ANY supporter who has attended at least ONE Leicester City league fixture (home and away combined) this season. 

Tickets will be sold on a strictly one-per-person basis and are available by visiting to the City Fanstore or calling the Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 (option 1). Season Ticket Holders and Foxes Club Members will still NOT be eligible to purchase tickets.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/020514-last-chance-for-doncaster-tickets-1522277.aspx#K5Sd8uDR275AIdfP.99

I swear they announced it was sold out a few days ago.

It was, but Donny returned tickets (which the club said might happen at the time). Plus a certain number of tickets will be put to one side for players and their families, sponsors, corporates, box holders etc etc. When they know which of those aren't being taken up they can release to the general public.

Imagine shipping £90 to a DMU berk and then seeing this!

More fool them!

The Club had to wait to see how many the Football League nobs wanted as it's not on Sky they're probably just sending one token male and female along to hand over the trophy.

I have got a ticket in B1 but still need one more if anyone has a spare, preferably in this area as my son is too young to be on his own really, but will consider anything!!

Anyone willing to help I will return the favour next season for a home/away game whenever.

Thanks!!

managed to get one just now, only had to call 43 times to get it but well worth it. Hope this mess helps LCFC sort out the ticket allocations for the high selling games next season. having been down quite a lot this season but not a season ticket holder, it is annoying that so many people who havent been in years or ever at all, got tickets to this so easily. my other half is going to kill me when she sees the phone bill.

Archived