Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnaldo

Surprise?

After all this hype on here about some surprises for today, did anything actually happen? I've been out in Hinckley. Just got in the car and I haven't heard about anything particular happening apart from the free beer and trophy presentation.

The surprise was that, despite his best efforts (and an attempt at Danny Drinkwater's life over a drop ball) Marcin Wasilewski completed another 90 minutes, to make it a full season, without a red card.

Well done, Wasyl.

:wasyl:  :wasyl:

Club put on Facebook get there for 10.15 stuff for kids to do, surprise nothing on, rumours of concert nothing, but it's ok got plenty of footage and of sky advertising, and cheesy we are the champions by a woman who won a reality show, and they wonder why people invade the pitch, anything is better than the shit celebration by the club.

Club put on Facebook get there for 10.15 stuff for kids to do, surprise nothing on, rumours of concert nothing, but it's ok got plenty of footage and of sky advertising, and cheesy we are the champions by a woman who won a reality show, and they wonder why people invade the pitch, anything is better than the shit celebration by the club.

I can't see anything by the facebook page about getting there at 10.15 and having stuff for kids...

My five year old met and had pics with Filbert, a woman outside the ground (Foxes Foundation) painted his face then gave him an LCFC blue and white face painter, I got a free beer (Well, 2 in fact) and we both got an LCFC metal badge and great flags at our seats

The owners / LCFC forked out for all of this stuff AND gave £45000 to the text Ellis campaign and gave us an amazing day out.

I, for one, wont forget looking around at that sea of blue flags and listening to 31000 Leicester fans singing "We are the champions"

My son is still absolutely buzzing after today.

On top of all this, they have given us what I think are damn fair ST prices.

What more do our owners and the club have to do (Which they don't have to when all is said and done) before people stop moaning? Jeez!

My five year old met and had pics with Filbert, a woman outside the ground (Foxes Foundation) painted his face then gave him an LCFC blue and white face painter, I got a free beer (Well, 2 in fact) and we both got an LCFC metal badge and great flags at our seats

The owners / LCFC forked out for all of this stuff AND gave £45000 to the text Ellis campaign and gave us an amazing day out.

I, for one, wont forget looking around at that sea of blue flags and listening to 31000 Leicester fans singing "We are the champions"

What more do our owners and the club have to do (Which they don't have to when all is said and done) before people stop moaning? Jeez!

Totally agree with all of this. Some people are never happy!

I echo ElusiveEd, I'm not a Sam Bailey fan, each to their own but she sang and so did most of the ground along with waving flags.

We are really lucky with who we have owning this club, it's never been in a better situation.

Almost doubling what they said they'd give the text Ellis campaign for me was the cherry on the icing on the cake.

They are fantastic owners.

There were also free badges and free flags today. My son is pleased with his badge and enjoyed the flag waving. Why must people moan about the club doing stuff which is basically nice?!

Spot on sir. Tedious.

Just like to clarify that I wasn't moaning, but several posters on here said they knew people that said that there was a big surprise happening, and as I wasn't quite sure what was happening as I was out at the time. I'd agree it all sounded like a great atmosphere and was only curious as to what they had or hadn't put on :)

This completely, only downside from lcfc perspective were the morons who invaded the pitch as the players with their little kids were on the lap of honour, must have been scary for them

Jesus Christ. How miserable are you?!

Clearly not as easily pleased as you, tacky is the word of the day.

Clearly not as easily pleased as you, tacky is the word of the day.

Archived