Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnaldo

Surprise?

My five year old met and had pics with Filbert, a woman outside the ground (Foxes Foundation) painted his face then gave him an LCFC blue and white face painter, I got a free beer (Well, 2 in fact) and we both got an LCFC metal badge and great flags at our seats

The owners / LCFC forked out for all of this stuff AND gave £45000 to the text Ellis campaign and gave us an amazing day out.

I, for one, wont forget looking around at that sea of blue flags and listening to 31000 Leicester fans singing "We are the champions"

My son is still absolutely buzzing after today.

On top of all this, they have given us what I think are damn fair ST prices.

What more do our owners and the club have to do (Which they don't have to when all is said and done) before people stop moaning? Jeez!

n thats what will make ur kid a fan fie life n then there kids too n thats What makes a good club n life long fans

Confession time - When they announced a local celebrity was about to sing, it was me who shouted "Rusty Lee", an ongoing gag from the mid 80's when she was the "surprise" celebrity drawing the half time raffle every 2nd match.

My five year old met and had pics with Filbert, a woman outside the ground (Foxes Foundation) painted his face then gave him an LCFC blue and white face painter, I got a free beer (Well, 2 in fact) and we both got an LCFC metal badge and great flags at our seats

The owners / LCFC forked out for all of this stuff AND gave £45000 to the text Ellis campaign and gave us an amazing day out.

I, for one, wont forget looking around at that sea of blue flags and listening to 31000 Leicester fans singing "We are the champions"

What more do our owners and the club have to do (Which they don't have to when all is said and done) before people stop moaning? Jeez!

This basically.

Wasn't bothered for Sam Bailey singing Queen but have to admit I was far too proud and emotional to give a shit by that time. I thought the club did some pretty nice things yesterday, the beer, the badges, the flags, etc.

Isn't being proud of your club gaining promotion to the best league in the world enough of a reward? What freebies did you all expect - a personal wanking off by one of the owners in the loo at half time? ðŸ˜

This basically.

Wasn't bothered for Sam Bailey singing Queen but have to admit I was far too proud and emotional to give a shit by that time. I thought the club did some pretty nice things yesterday, the beer, the badges, the flags, etc.

Isn't being proud of your club gaining promotion to the best league in the world enough of a reward? What freebies did you all expect - a personal wanking off by one of the owners in the loo at half time? ðŸ˜

lol

This basically.

Isn't being proud of your club gaining promotion to the best league in the world enough of a reward? What freebies did you all expect - a personal wanking off by one of the owners in the loo at half time?

Maybe not the owners but I'd let the Chief Executive.

But then, if it were the owners it wouldn't be the first Thai wank off I'd had but that's another story.  ;)

Days like yesterday should be cherished, this season has been immensely special and to just spend the day moaning is an "interesting" way to celebrate. 102 points and top flight football next season is all the freebie I want and all the entertainment I need. Some nice touches from the club anyway and well done to them for that...

Spot on Ed.,

Add up all the costs of the flags, beer, badges and other bits and bobs. Then ask yourself, when has anyone else ever done this?

Forgot to mention, We also got a Foxes Foundation wristband which he has not taken off and even slept with it on. 

Maybe not a lot in some peoples eyes but to a 5 year old this is like gold.

Absolutely spot on !  Those on here moaning should have a deep look at themselves and feel ashamed at their troll like postings. The club really doesn't need or deserve supporters like you. :rolleyes:  

This completely, only downside from lcfc perspective were the morons who invaded the pitch as the players with their little kids were on the lap of honour, must have been scary for them

I agree 100% the annoying thing is I was watching Kasper having a picture taken with his two small kids having their photo taken with the championship trophy pitchside, it was great. All of a sudden waves of marauding morons stream onto the pitch Kasper grabs up his two kids and the trophy and sprints with all three back across the pitch towards the tunnel. Some of our fans have brains the size of peas.

Confession time - When they announced a local celebrity was about to sing, it was me who shouted "Rusty Lee", an ongoing gag from the mid 80's when she was the "surprise" celebrity drawing the half time raffle every 2nd match.

You've got to love Rusty, she was crazy. I can remember her going daft waving and banging on the windows in the main stand at the fans down below.

some people really are miserable free loading shite.

The club would give away free food and drink and they'd still moan....would be happy to invade the players lap of honour though.....

some people really are miserable free loading shite.

The club would give away free food and drink and they'd still moan....would be happy to invade the players lap of honour though.....

Must have missed the food, don't want anything from the club, ok they don't have to give away the badges and wrist bands they couldn't sell all season, and the beer which was out of date during the summer break, and the flags was a nice touch for the kids.

Also I forgot the day was all about the players, not the fans that have been going for the years when we haven't been good.

And as for free loading the 1200 pounds I paid in season tickets, the thousands I have spent in away matches this season, clearly makes me a free loader.

All that was required was a celebration all could see, not one section, why the stage wasn't in the middle of the pitch, everybody could have seen the lifting of the trophy, if all of the above makes me a miserable freeloader, I clearly am, and maybe an old fashioned fan that still think football is still for fans, not just about lifting the trophy in front of the sky camera's, and not just all about the players.

Archived