Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pegosteve

So here is the big question?

Had Kaspar Drinky and Vardy in my championship one - managed to get top 50 with them ;)

Don't think I'll have any in my starting 11 next season, maybe Kaspar as a backup keeper or someone else (new striker maybe?) to save funds for more established players.

Mahrez is the only one I'm definitely gonna include, but I imagine most of our players will be nice and cheap, so they'll all be good candidates for the bench at the start of the season. I must admit that I'm unreasonably excited to have Leicester players to choose from for once...  :blush:  :scarf:

Mahrez and drinky. We'll concede a fair few, and i don't expect any of our strikers will get any more than 10/12 goals next season. Mahrez and drinky will get plenty of assists, they will be cheap and they will probably chip in 8-10 goals between them over the season.

i'm having wasyl even though he never scores, never gets an assist, will regularly get booked and will rarely keep a clean sheet. that's all if he even plays regularly. not arsed tho he's in. 

tony k too. then either vardy or riyad. gonna be tough just choosing three. 

Archived