Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

What's he praying for?

Please god, swap the sodding kop and family stand round so we don't have to hear about it every other week.

Yours white traineredly,

Nige.

Im thinking this may be fairly serious prayer stuff and its probably about time we all realised that its possibly not that sort of true.

if you know what I mean.Some hard stuff about the king of Thailand being treated like a god on tv recently.In a softer way Thailand is a

very unusual place socially and politically.

Good owners though

Im thinking this may be fairly serious prayer stuff and its probably about time we all realised that its possibly not that sort of true.

if you know what I mean.Some hard stuff about the king of Thailand being treated like a god on tv recently.In a softer way Thailand is a

very unusual place socially and politically.

Good owners though

Serious prayer stuff you say?

We all genuinely thought he was praying for Waggy, trainers and the like too!

:knock:

I found it amazing how seriously he is taking it. He knows it's important to the owners and is a massive sign of respect. I couldn't see other managers doing this. He knows which side his bread is buttered on.

As we know, Nige is a very cultured man. I'd imagine this sort of trip is right up his street. 

"Please Lord, don't let anyone find out this lovely head of hair is a wig.. I really hope is doesn't fall off with me leaning forward like this.."

Hmm.. now I think about it... don't think I have ever seen him bend over or lean forward before....

El Empty... we might have something for you, here!!!

"Dear lord, please help us find Knocky again. The others lost him in between the clubbing, drinking and the likes and he's been out of sight ever since two nights ago. He was last seen in a tattooo parlour with androgynous company. Please lord, help us find this dear Frenchman."

Dear God. Please bless the souls of the Premier League players being marked by Wasyl next season. May his blows be swift & clean. We offer his victims to you as a sacrifice.

And you shall lead us not into relegation, but deliver us from Ozil. Thy will be done in the Premiership, as it was in the championship. For thine is the Knockaert, the Nuge and the Vardy, for ever and ever, we'll follow our team, we're Leicester City, we rule supreme.....

Save us Lord, from dancing with the Derby, and never let us be mastered, by those Forest bastards.

Dear God. Please bless the souls of the Premier League players being marked by Wasyl next season. May his blows be swift & clean. We offer his victims to you as a sacrifice.

And you shall lead us not into relegation, but deliver us from Ozil. Thy will be done in the Premiership, as it was in the championship. For thine is the Knockaert, the Nuge and the Vardy, for ever and ever, we'll follow our team, we're Leicester City, we rule supreme.....

Save us Lord, from dancing with the Derby, and never let us be mastered, by those Forest bastards.

Absolute quality..sign that man up

Brilliant, though not very Buddhist.

Archived