Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Well that would put us 17th at the moment! And if they're rubbish then what the hell are we? After all we couldn't even beat pretty much their second string.

I still think we have a much better chance of survival than them and would be amazed if we fail to finish above them come the end of the season. I don't think we are rubbish, more out of form and perhaps a bit unbalanced (left side needs an overhaul). Burnley have been more consistent, but I still think they will fall short of staying up.

Oh dear, Burnley fans crowing... we know what happens when you start doing that. Just a reminder, uou were above us at this stage of last season also.

Who's crowing? I never would, even now, the amount of abuse I've been getting for weeks and all I was doing was warning the crowers not to crow. I know how quickly things can turn.

Who's crowing? I never would, even now, the amount of abuse I've been getting for weeks and all I was doing was warning the crowers not to crow. I know how quickly things can turn.

I weren't abusing you...I know how quickly things can turn around too.

You were bloody lucky Saturday though!

lol

Green has had an absolute mare for that goal but People's Analyst Gary Neville has glossed right over it instead entirely blaming Vargas

As glad as I am QPR are losing. It is just making me depressed, ****ing 10 points last in the league. Need at least 2 wins in a row vs West Ham & Spurs to get 1 point ahead of where Burnley/Palace are now - and they'll probably get a couple points too.

Did you see Neville's analysis of De Gea? Thought that was great.

I didn't. Will look out for it as Neville is normally right and interesting, I just think his analysis is massively overrated.

I think people are surprised that he's not a foaming Scouse hater (I am referring to the whole of Liverpool rather than that thick lad who can't find the shift key) and it's given his ordinarily good to great analysis the impression of being genre defining and revolutionary.

Archived