Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

I want to base my judgement purely on which outcome would be better for us for next season based on size of clubs, potential investment, current squad etc. Thinking Derby have the better blend of players but QPR may have bigger investment capabilities. Leaning towards Derby to win as QPR couldn't repeat their mistakes of the relegation season and be that poor again.

I never thought I'd see the day when fans of the 'Blue Army' will be shouting for the sheep shaggers over an obscure, west London team with whom we have no affiliation in any capacity.

Christ, how times have changed. I'm shocked..

I never thought I'd see the day when fans of the 'Blue Army' will be shouting for the sheep shaggers over an obscure, west London team with whom we have no affiliation in any capacity.

I know........come on derby!

Guest MattP

Probably because people see the wider picture now rather than just blind hate on location.

One's a side that runs itself properly giving plenty of chances to young British players to develop, the other is the stereotypical gamble everything for a quick shot at a bit of glory whilst filling a squad with overpaid wankers.

It shouldn't really surprise that much.

Probably because people see the wider picture now rather than just blind hate on location.

One's a side that runs itself properly giving plenty of chances to young British players to develop, the other is the stereotypical gamble everything for a quick shot at a bit of glory whilst filling a squad with overpaid wankers.

lol

you do need to lighten up Matt! You'll give yourself a coronary!

Really don't know why people want QPR to win this game.

Who cares if Derby are our rivals, an East Midlands derby in the Premier League would be awesome.

East Midlands today will be tragic.

Imagine if they ended up doing well. God it would piss me off so much.

Guest MattP

lol

you do need to lighten up Matt! You'll give yourself a coronary!

Sorry I thought you were generally being serious when you said you couldn't understand why people would be Derby> QPR.

I thought I did well to get through without mentioning Arry!

To be fair Col, a Leicester v Derby fixture in the PL may revive the rivalry that you feel for more City fans.

For me as a young fan, it's always been Forest I've hated, probably because our games against them have been more vital and harder fought than our games against Derby in my time..

Just admit you're all about the money and that you couldn't care less otherwise.

:thumbup:

If you knew me, you'd know that wasn't true. The nights I stood in SK1 when we played the Sheep. Try getting yourself to some games, rather than sitting in front of the PC on a Sat pm, spurting out comments and pictures, then you'd know what I'm on about.

To be fair Col, a Leicester v Derby fixture in the PL may revive the rivalry that you feel for more City fans.

For me as a young fan, it's always been Forest I've hated, probably because our games against them have been more vital and harder fought than our games against Derby in my time..

True... I just cant bring myself to cheer for Derby though buddy. It'd be against my religion..

lol

Quite, derby are the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately much like crabs isn't as bad as gonorrhoea - you'd still rather not have either.

If you knew me, you'd know that wasn't true. The nights I stood in SK1 when we played the Sheep. Try getting yourself to some games, rather than sitting in front of the PC on a Sat pm, spurting out comments and pictures, then you'd know what I'm on about.

I've been to more Leicester City games this season than you have been to Queen's Park Rangers ones. :thumbup:

I want Derby for the derby, you want 'Arry's troupe because of one bet.

Granted, which "rivalry" you fancy depends on what parts of the county you're from. But I'd much rather play the Sheep to put the final nail in the Forest's coffin (for now).

I've been to more Leicester City games this season than you have been to Queen's Park Rangers ones. :thumbup:

I want Derby for the derby, you want 'Arry's troupe because of one bet.

Granted, which "rivalry" you fancy depends on what parts of the county you're from. But I'd much rather play the Sheep to put the final nail in the Forest's coffin (for now).

you surprise me. I genuinely thought you just liked typing stuff on here and didnt actually go to games. You seem the type.

I wouldnt shout for Derby, bet or no bet. Never have, never will. And even less so Forest.

Again, if you were supporting City back in the day, you'd understand.

:thumbup:

Archived