Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

Feel rubbish knowing one of these teams will be with us this year.

Derby - can't avoid the fans because I live there unfortunately, so us being in the prem and them in the championship would be the perfect scenario for me. Although I've already taken on about 10 bets with derby fans reckoning that if they go up they will finish higher than us lol

QPR - are just a nasty team, almost like a mini man City or Chelsea in their off-the-pitch nature, (just throw money about to ensure success). And them going up this season after thinking they would walk the league would just be annoying.

So In summary, I can just about stomach Derby winning the play-offs but wouldn't be able to stand them in the premier league. I could probably put up with QPR in the premier league, but really don't want them to win the play-offs.

I think I want QPR to win at wembley.

After several days of painful thinking it has to be Derby. They've spent modestly and played well most of this season, apart from the obvious night at the King Power. And compared to QPR, I'd almost prefer Serbian War Criminals XI get promoted over them this year.

Plus the gut-wrenching trauma of the Forest fans when they watch MoTD (waiting for the Football League show lol ) and see good old Gary present the big East Midlands Derby in the Prem, whilst they desperately act if they don't care and try to get their 'rivalry' going with the Yorkshire clubs again.

Oh, the irony will be sweet.

The Serbian War Criminals XI turned Harry Redknapp down as he "sounded a bit dodgy".

Every time we've been promoted to the Premier League we've had another Midlands team go up too (Forest in 1994, Derby in 1996 and Wolves in 2003).

Will this run be broken?

At least if QPR win I won't be annoyed if the media bum them, I'd hate to hear about Derby's great 'achievement' with their good young English players and a good English manager whilst we're doing better than them.

A few of my Derby mates are down there now. Hopefully they're celebrating tomorrow arfternoon.

Just txt one of them Lamby's picture and said if they see him down the pub to give him a friendly monkey scrub from me. Delia - COME ONNN, WHERE ARE YOU.

QPR are a rag, tag and bob tail club. OK Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Gerry Franics were heroes. But who are their current heroes? They don't have any. Charlie Austin and his dodgy knees. The rest seem like a bunch of over paid journeymen assembled at great cost. They have been a mess all season and Redknapp has gone for the short term fix option to try to satisfy the money men. I don't like them. I'm not a massive fan of Derby either but some of their football this season has been very good and I do like the idea of an East Mids derby in the Prem. I've got a feeling QPR will spawn it, Zamora will trip over and bundle in a winner with his arse in the 119th minute or something, but I would like Derby to win. 

Archived