Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Nigel Pearson - LMA Championship Manager of the Year

Poor old Geoff is having to deal with excitable Nottingham Forest supporters over the moon with their four points against us, which stopped us getting promotion and helped them win the league.

It's a tough life, Geoffrey.

Pathetic you should mention Dyche before congratulating your own manager. Well deserved by the way.

Not many mentioned your manager. Until your bitter fans got on board on Twitter and on this, a rivals forum.

Pathetic you should mention Dyche before congratulating your own manager. Well deserved by the way.

Because the media frenzy surrounding the bald **** has been unbearable.

People talk about Leicester as though hitting 100 points was always likely whereas Burnley were going down which is complete bollox.

I had both clubs down for a mid table finish. We've worked miracles coming back from what happened last season spending less than you, too.

I think we just find it highly amusing knowing the reaction from your end. No doubting that Dyche and Pearson have both done fantastic jobs. I'm just especially delighted for Nigel since there has almost been a bandwagon of praise for Dyche, acting as if we've literally bought every point we've got. The fact is we've not, and very few teams get in excess of 100 points in what is well known as one of the toughest leagues in the world. It almost felt as if Pearson was getting little recognition for what he'd done, with everyone dismissing it as "expected". This is the only year in the past 3 or 4 where I wasn't that confident we'd finish high up.

most the first posts on this were about nigel 

dyche is a twat tho 

Geoff Peters reeling them in... 

50% price rise on season tickets at Burnley next season. Top price £685. Wow - that's 'many pound notes' eh Sean? #TwitterClarets

I just couldn't resist  ;)

Poor old Geoff is having to deal with excitable Nottingham Forest supporters over the moon with their four points against us, which stopped us getting promotion and helped them win the league.

It's a tough life, Geoffrey.

Guilty as charged tonight with my little fishing trip  :ph34r:

Geoff Peters has destroyed me with this retweet lol lol lol

https://twitter.com/MadBillyDavies/status/465984522354716673

It's not the funniest parody account but tweets like that I do like  :thumbup:

Archived