Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

When will our new kit be out?

Anyone thought that we should be in a position to get a shed load of dosh from new shirt sponsors

Could be enough for a decent new player

No chance, King Power will stay. Which I'm happy with, it's not an ugly sponsor.

The value to the company of having their name on our shirts has increased significantly, though.

Considering the club are still charging full price for this season I wouldn't be surprised if we are not the last again like we have been last few years

This seasons shirts have been half price since the season tickets went on sale

Didn't think it was worth a new thread so i'll just hijack this one. Anyone heard anything about when a Season Review DVD will be released?

Surprised they aren't doing pre-orders (Or announced any pre-orders yet) because it will fly off the shelves and sell out, everyone will want a copy, it's printing money for the owners.

I'm going to predict that it will be after 99% of clubs in England, they will show snippets of blue on the website over a few days, released in July to see we have Puma's latest template.

Barely bothered at all personally.

Anyone thought that we should be in a position to get a shed load of dosh from new shirt sponsors

Could be enough for a decent new player

You think the 30k or so shirts we sell are going to do that.

If our owners could get 10% of there countrymen to buy them we may get such a deal.

The clubs that get good deals sell them world wide not in 3 or 4 outlets.

No call for our shirts outside Leicester that's why sports direct don't stock them.

Didn't think it was worth a new thread so i'll just hijack this one. Anyone heard anything about when a Season Review DVD will be released?

I was thinking the same. Last time I had to use play.com to find information about it before buying it because, again the club posted nothing.

I didn't realise we were changing shirts this year. I thought about it but due to the quietness of the club I presumed nothing. Haven't even seen a picture yet! Even our season ticket prices were later.

It always seems daft to me that they bring out the new shirts when half the summer's gone.

If they were out now, they'd be selling out in no time.

Yep, when I was younger I loved getting my shirt before I went on holiday so I could show off being a Leicester fan abroad. It's a huge chance for more income that the club miss out on. 

I remember when we all were really excited about Puma becoming our kit sponsor, 2 years down the line and we are all fed up with them, sorry I should say Genesis....

If I was Top and co I'd demand Puma made shirts and not that shit Genesis produce for our new deal with them next season... But that's highly unlikely as Puma only make certain kits and they mainly are for all the massive teams.....

...wait what am i saying? WE ARE MASSIVE!!!

Have Puma released any other shirts for next season yet? It might be worth looking at MLS clubs/ National sides kits for an idea of what it will look like. I hate how they use a template - it takes some of the magic away. I would love Nike to be our shirt manufacturer or Warrior - they have done some really nice things. The Stoke kit is nice.

Archived