Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IOWFOX

No Man's Sky

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I'm going to reinstall this and take another look. paid a lot of money for what was a shitty game so its worth  taking another look

I sold it.

It was alright tbf, nothing like what was promised but it killed a couple of weeks and given it was a present I made £25 on it. 

59 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

In case anybody is still playing this game, they've just released a fairly hefty free update that improves a bunch of stuff

Interesting....

I enjoyed playing it with my son, but it all seemed a bit samey quite quickly. I'll take a look at it again though. Maybe can still be redeemed....

• 1 year later...

Updated version available now. Richer textures, a more detailed map. Bird‘s Eye view. Appearance can be changed on pretty much every single space station. Base can be built on any given planet.

XBOX One edition out now, people who have bought the original version on other consoles/on PC get the update for free.

5 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Updated version available now. Richer textures, a more detailed map. Bird‘s Eye view. Appearance can be changed on pretty much every single space station. Base can be built on any given planet.

XBOX One edition out now, people who have bought the original version on other consoles/on PC get the update for free.

Posted this in the what game are you playing thread but this update has improved the game immeasurably. I am sinking hours into this at the moment

This is now the game that it was always meant to be. Its had such a makeover since first release you could almost call it NMS 2. Got to give credit to the developers for sticking with it and sinking another 2 years into the game when they could’ve easily binned it off after all of the stick they got (rightly or wrongly). 

I did hold some hope that this Next update would include a VR option due to some of the hints given earlier in the year as it would be the perfect game for it. Probably for the best if I want to avoid becoming a skeleton on a sofa.

Well worth revisiting if you havent played in a while and definitely worth the ££ if you dont already own it.  

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Since the update the game is much improved, but they could still make it a hell of a lot better mainly by having better multiplayer still

You on PS4? 

A major negative of Elite, for me, was the clunky controls on console. Is this gonna be easier to control on PS4

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...