Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IOWFOX

No Man's Sky

37 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Haha! Amazing.

****ing predators are annoying, as is finding a decent source of plutonium. I've hardly played it though between football being back and the olympics.

Plutonium is actually quite abundunt, look in caves and outside for the red spikes

I found a planet, covered in Vortex Cubes, don't know what they do, but the are worth 25k a pop. made a few million selling those, trouble is, when you pick 1 up you get a 3 star wanted level. So, I grab 1 and try and get a few more before taking down the drones and doing it all over again

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

is everyone still grinding this out? thoughts?

I think its boring as well. cant stop playing once i start though. however, pretty soon (ish ) i dont think i will bother playing at all. Depends if the atlas path continues to be interesting

Needs more in the game, dosn't feel like much point exploring at the moment. Maybe decrease the amount of settlements and dropships but make them much bigger when you do find them and much much more rewarding and add more npc's in with quests for each planet, say scan a certain number of plants or animals, or maybe attack a nearby pirate base, something to make visiting bases more worth while and longer lasting?

Ruins as well need to be improved imo, maybe have them in caves/dungeons surrounded by traps and you get really rare relics worth 50,000 to 250,000 depending on dificulty, just to add a bit of challenge to the game. I dont think the writing to the right is needed as it makes it too easy to guess the answer even if you have learnt zero words.

Maybe also make it possible to increase ship and backpack slots through crafting so you can either buy upgrades if you cant find elements or can craft.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head, know some people wont agree but it needs something more before I play it again for a long period of time, just seems like a hassle to go to the end of the atlas path or center of the galaxy, I just ended up on my last playthrough skipping the final 2 star systems to the atlas marker, realised I wasn't done and turned it off as I couldn't be arsed to travel another 10 systems to the next marker for no explained reason. Maybe the closer you get it becomes more interesting but not much has grabbed me after the first 5 hours of playing, seems too similar imo. I can understand why people would enjoy it though, maybe after a week I will play it again but I already need a break and that isn't too great for a new game.

13 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Totally honest it's a tad on the boring side I have to admit. It's good when you really CBA with anything else more taxing.

I think that's what I like about it.  It's satisfying to play just to chill out.

I know they told alot of lies and completley missold it to everyone, but I don't regret the purchase.

13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Definitely going to get this but with moving house I don't see any point getting it until next month. Hopefully been a slight drop in price by then. Looks like the perfect game to get high and play for 12 hours. 

15 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Totally honest it's a tad on the boring side I have to admit. It's good when you really CBA with anything else more taxing.

Its the ultimate in zen gaming. I let it wash away the days negative vibes. 

Was tempted to buy this when it first came out but after looking at loads of reviews and videos it really isn't my sort of game.

I barely have any time to sit down and chill out so flying around harvesting minerals doesn't make it seam worthy of my time lol. Still need to complete Unchartered 4!