Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Cameron Stewart...(yawn) again!

Leicester lifeline for frozen out Cameron Stewart

WINGER Cameron Stewart could yet be thrown a Premier League lifeline – by Leicester City.

A deal had been in place for Leeds United to sign Stewart on a three-year deal from Hull City this summer.

However, reports have suggested that new owner Massimo Cellino has started having second thoughts.

After signing on-loan with a view to a permanent deal in January, the winger struggled to have any kind of impact at Elland Road.

However, the Sunday People are today suggesting Nigel Pearson, who signed Stewart while boss at the Tigers, could be interested – if Leeds dump the 23-year-old.

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-transfer-talk-Mexico-star-Hector-Moreno/story-21305487-detail/story.html#ixzz367Wa3pNb
Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-transfer-talk-Mexico-star-Hector-Moreno/story-21305487-detail/story.html#GWXHpSWVU3IkF6zB.99

I would still take him, on a free transfer what do we have to lose? A fast skilful young winger who's been off form lately. Pearson is the man to get him back to his best and he could turn out class. Form is temporary skill is permanent

I would still take him, on a free transfer what do we have to lose? A fast skilful young winger who's been off form lately. Pearson is the man to get him back to his best and he could turn out class. Form is temporary skill is permanent

Form is temporary it's been about three fookin season's since he was any good. 

He ripped us apart that game they beat us 2-1 at their gaff and that's your lot. He's been horse shit ever since. This is just a re-hash of stories I hope. He'd actually be a downgrade on Lloyd Dyer which I didn't think was possible now we're a Premier League team.

Leicester lifeline for frozen out Cameron Stewart

WINGER Cameron Stewart could yet be thrown a Premier League lifeline – by Leicester City.

A deal had been in place for Leeds United to sign Stewart on a three-year deal from Hull City this summer.

However, reports have suggested that new owner Massimo Cellino has started having second thoughts.

After signing on-loan with a view to a permanent deal in January, the winger struggled to have any kind of impact at Elland Road.

However, the Sunday People are today suggesting Nigel Pearson, who signed Stewart while boss at the Tigers, could be interested – if Leeds dump the 23-year-old.

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-transfer-talk-Mexico-star-Hector-Moreno/story-21305487-detail/story.html#ixzz367Wa3pNb

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-transfer-talk-Mexico-star-Hector-Moreno/story-21305487-detail/story.html#GWXHpSWVU3IkF6zB.99

made up by the journalist, he's as far away from Premier League class as one could inagine

We're basically going to be after a 4th choice winger, the position Lloyd found himself in.

I find that an easy excuse if we sign a sub-standard player. Pearson said the only players he'd be signing were to strengthen the squad we already have. I think any signing will be with the view to be better than anything we already have in that position. I suppose we don't have any natural left wingers so any left winger is an improvement on nothing.

I'd be highly surprised if we got in someone like Stewart. 

I find that an easy excuse if we sign a sub-standard player. Pearson said the only players he'd be signing were to strengthen the squad we already have. I think any signing will be with the view to be better than anything we already have in that position. I suppose we don't have any natural left wingers so any left winger is an improvement on nothing.

I'd be highly surprised if we got in someone like Stewart. 

The signing of Hamer wasn't. And I would say the Signing of Albrighton would be seen as the upgrade, any other winger we sign isn't really replacing anyone, just filling a hole in the squad.

Personally I think it's a load of tosh as he's slipped too much since Pearson had him playing well, but whoever we do get is likely to be filler rather than starter for that squad position.

Personally I think it's a load of tosh as he's slipped too much since Pearson had him playing well, but whoever we do get is likely to be filler rather than starter for that squad position.

Poor move, if so. Knockaert and Mahrez both perform best on the right, and from what I gather Albrighton is a right winger too.

Our premier league status if all we're doing is going round signing up freebies.

Poor move, if so. Knockaert and Mahrez both perform best on the right, and from what I gather Albrighton is a right winger too.

How often have you seen Mahrez on the left? Algeria has played him on the left no problem at all.

The signing of Hamer wasn't. And I would say the Signing of Albrighton would be seen as the upgrade, any other winger we sign isn't really replacing anyone, just filling a hole in the squad.

Hamer will push Kasper, i'd not be surprised to see him get in if Schmeichel makes one too many high profile errors that he's capable of. It was about time we signed a genuine quality 2nd goalie who was capable of improving and winning the 1st team spot.

I do agree on the fact we've 3 wingers that you'd think would be seen as 1st choice, but we're moving up in class and squad filling should probably be done by what we have and the new additions should be of a higher quality. I think we will be in for a huge battle to stay up otherwise.

How often have you seen Mahrez on the left? Algeria has played him on the left no problem at all.

I hope Nigel and his staff have taken that on board, if we sign that Bosnian then we have 4 very good wingers at our disposal who are all comfortable at playing on either wing. Options.

I hope Nigel and his staff have taken that on board, if we sign that Bosnian then we have 4 very good wingers at our disposal who are all comfortable at playing on either wing. Options.

The Bosnian fella said this when asked about Leicester "We will see, but I'm happy for the recognition". If you read between the lines (a lot) then there could definitely be interest from us.

He doesn't have potential, he wasn't the player he was. My mate supports Hull and even said he isn't the player who used to rip teams apart, he picked up a bad injury and hasn't really recovered since. Stewart isn't the player I'd be going for, and I do believe this is lazy reporting - they know Nige like(ed) him, they know Nige managed him, and we're the new team in the division looking to improve our team etc - I wouldn't read too much into it.

Archived