Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

After his football career ended, I am sure Rodney went back to being a coal merchant in north west Leicestershire. He was a bit older than me, so I am sure he must be retired now.

In those days you didn't earn enough to retire without having to find a new job.

August 1969, Birmingham at home, 3-1 to us - those present will never forget his overhead bicycle kick. He's here, he's there ......

Iain Hume who is only still 31 has returned from a spell playing in India and signed for Tranmere Rovers today.

Have a lot of time for Hume; one of the few bright sparks in that side that went down to League 1.

Was gutted when he suffered his head injury and was delighted when he returned to the game. Top pro! 

Edited by Robin JD Popley
  • Like 3

Iain Hume who is only still 31 has returned from a spell playing in India and signed for Tranmere Rovers today.

Have a lot of time for Hume; one of the few bright sparks in that side that went down to League 1.

Was gutted when he suffered his head injury and was delighted when he returned to the game. Top pro! 

I saw him play in India and they absolutely loved him out there. Stadium went wild when he came on as a sub.

• Like 1

After his football career ended, I am sure Rodney went back to being a coal merchant in north west Leicestershire. He was a bit older than me, so I am sure he must be retired now.

In those days you didn't earn enough to retire without having to find a new job.

August 1969, Birmingham at home, 3-1 to us - those present will never forget his overhead bicycle kick. He's here, he's there ......

thanks for the information, did he score all 3 goals

@SportsPeteO: Wigan are closing in on the signing of Inverness striker Billy McKay. #wafc #ictfc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed