Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Slimani

From ESPN Fc site. Transfer talk today.

14.04 BST: Sporting Lisbon will likely sell Algerian striker Islam Slimani because he has been acting up according to Record. The World Cup star has been subject of a six million pound bid from Leicester City and wants to join the Foxes but the Portuguese club want a bit more money. However, with the player causing trouble in the dressing room and being told to train alone, a deal is thought to be close to completion.

I get the feeling that we are genuinely in for this guy, I don't know why. I reckon the whole Deeney saga was originally a decoy to get Brighton to accept the Ulloa bid. I know Nigel has wrote this deal off but the Sporting Lisbon chairman has also said that basically Pearson is a liar and Leicester have bid for him. The speculation has lasted all summer on this guy whereas the Deeney deal seems to have gone a bit colder, or maybe that's what Nigel intended so he could sign Deeney under the radar, I don't know. Damn you balloon heads!

The fact that Islam Slimani be accounts with Sporting disciplinary process and training is part of the core team does not diminish interest of Leicester who, according to the newspaper A BOLA, is close to moving forward with a proposal of nine million euros at Algerian striker.

This offer is closer to the values ​​to the lions to open the player's hand, walking in the order of € 10/12 million.

http://www.kooora.com/?n=348705

Apologized Algerian international Islam Slimani, who starred in the World Cup 2014 Brazil, for announcing the insurgency due to lack facilitate his departure, meanwhile, announced his club Sporting Lisbon, he returned to the team's training again. club said in a statement that "within the framework of the disciplinary process open against the player Islam Slimani the lack of commitment to the terms of his contract, player admitted on Friday that he did not act in a professional and true, and expressed remorse for what Badr him. " says Portuguese media that the player was in front of bids from Leicester England and Trabzonspor. noteworthy that the player was suspended since 12 August after the announcement of his rebellion next Argentina's Marcos Rojo, who ended up by moving to Manchester United for 20 million euros.noteworthy that Soleimani (26 years) have a contract with the Portuguese club until 2017 and the value of the buy-out clause in his contract 30 million euros.

Archived