Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Ulloa - Signed

Wasn't a player I wanted us to sign but I'll give him a chance.

He will be important because he offers something we haven't got, great in the air and needs very few chances to score goals. We will not be dominating like we did last season and need someone who will put it away with very few chances

I'm glad it's finally sorted. I have a feeling he could actually be very successful here, provided he is given the chances. I cant imagine him missing the hundreds of chances Nuge and Vardy missed.

I still sweat when I see the club spend money.

Well it is really, he's been in England over 18 months and he still doesn't speak any English according to Adam Virgo who still has a connection with Brighton. That needs rectifying.

It hasn't harmed him at Brighton and as with Knocky and Riyad I'm sure he'll be made to have English lessons.

Decent shout but I'd put:

Now we are the worlds most passionate fans

And when he scores a goal

He makes us sing and dance

Ulloa

Leonardo ulloa

So you want us to lie?

Wouldn't want to be him for all the money in the world - 3 games without a goal and he'll be toast!!

The worlds Akinbiyi will be herd from certain fans down the King Power if he's not scored in the first two if you ask me. 

Guest LCFC_World

Can't wait to see him in action. £7M or £50M - it doesn't affect us, the owners are loaded!!

'Herd'.. I always thought you were a bright bloke?!

lol

I thought you were, obviously the fact I struggle with spelling and grammar and reasons behind it were put to bed about 7 years ago seems to of passed you by though so perhaps not. 

Archived