Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Ulloa - Signed

..but still need more ammunition up front, hence why we are trying to get Denney in!!.. Think that deal could happen if we increase bid to 8.5m.... Watch this space....

I doubt we'll pay anywhere near £8.5 million, I think the only reason we payed over £7 million for Ulloa was because he added something we were severely lacking in an aerial threat, and a target man isn't a very common sight these days. However there are loads of foreign goalscorers available at the moment of the cheap who I imagine we'll pick up on now.

Fcking spiders. Selfies while driving. Don't worry Anthony it's not like you've got 10 million pounds worth of striker in the back seat. 

No seat belt either.... ****s sake Tone wrap him in bubble wrap.

Don't agree. For us to do well this season, I imagine our goals will have to come from all areas.

I'm hoping this notion of Ulloa being lazy is bollox and the the scores goals AND plays well for the team generally.

I'd hate for all the good work of last season to be undone again.

Nugent scores goals and works hard as a team player, same with Vardy. They were a big reason for last season's success.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Ulloa does.

I think it would be naïve for Nigel to think we can just play the same way in prem as we did last season. I think to succeed we need to be able score cheap goals from counter attacks, set pieces and crosses. I would imagine Nigel is looking at playing a 4231/4411 with Ulloa holding a high line, holding up the ball and playing in Vardy/Knocky/Mahrez/Albrighton/Nuge who will operate as the 3 behind him, who will still buzz around and defend from the front, and get up quickly to support him while he holds the ball up.

I think him being "lazy" is inaccurate but we can't expect him to be chasing down defenders like Vardy and Nuge, if that is what is needed then we will play Vardy and Nuge, but our inability to convert corners and crosses will cost us dear next season as we will not create as many chances in the Prem.

Wouldn't say so , he's not a box to box player and following the injury he looked massively isolated but he can battle and he has a knack of getting himself in the right place.

providing he gets the passes he'll do the job , no question about it.

Obviously we're not signing him for his raw speed but are you able to give an honest appraisal of his pace?

Quick pressing, high energy closing down has become a key part of our game and will be even more vital in the premiership. But it doesn't work when not everyone commits, can he fit in?

Obviously we're not signing him for his raw speed but are you able to give an honest appraisal of his pace?

Quick pressing, high energy closing down has become a key part of our game and will be even more vital in the premiership. But it doesn't work when not everyone commits, can he fit in?

Simple answer yes , he has short sharp hits of pace which when mixed with his build cause defences problems - and watching a few match DVDs back his tackling was pretty decent too.

he'll be a great addition for you.

Simple answer yes , he has short sharp hits of pace which when mixed with his build cause defences problems - and watching a few match DVDs back his tackling was pretty decent too.

he'll be a great addition for you.

Bradders, is the backlash from Brighton fans bitterness or is he really nowhere near worth 8m? 

Leo Ulloa Brighton & Hove Albion Tribute:

Fantastic from Brighton to be fair!

Why didnt we do one for beckford!??

I'm excited by the prospect of a ball being whipped in knowing someone might actually get on the end of it with their head next season.

With the amount of decent balls the likes of Albrighton, Mahrez and Knockaert are capable of delivering I can see him scoring a few headers.

Archived