Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Ulloa - Signed

That article is ****ing awful. Someone was paid to write that?

Look, I'm not overjoyed at the Ulloa signing but questioning Pearson for it and then saying we should have signed Goran Pandev or poached from regular Champions League dark horses Shaktar Donetsk?

More laughable than some of the shit in the Realistic Signings thread and there's some serious mouth breathers in there.

Did kingfox supply the potential signing names? lol

Yeah, Nige, don't spend money on someone you know well, have looked at for a long time and would be willing to make a step up, go and try for players who play for Champions League clubs.

I'm not sure how well Ulloa will do but that just smacks of people trying to show off their knowledge, rather than offering realistic alternatives.

Did kingfox supply the potential signing names? lol

Yeah, Nige, don't spend money on someone you know well, have looked at for a long time and would be willing to make a step up, go and try for players who play for Champions League clubs.

I'm not sure how well Ulloa will do but that just smacks of people trying to show off their knowledge, rather than offering realistic alternatives.

Lets just bet against the idiot, and bet "city will not get an email from the chairman"

Ive already staked, that city wont finish in the bottom 6, Ulloa to score 12+.Vardy to score 12+.Pearson to still

Be there EOS.

Waiting for them to get back to me on the odds.

Lets just bet against the idiot, and bet "city will not get an email from the chairman"

Ive already staked, that city wont finish in the bottom 6, Ulloa to score 12+.Vardy to score 12+.Pearson to still

Be there EOS.

Waiting for them to get back to me on the odds.

Treacherously, I was gonna go the other way and put a tenner on us going down.

If we stay up, brilliant. If we don't, at least I'll have some cash to drown my sorrows..

For some reason it seems the whole footballing world thought it was the prefect opportunity to start mocking us this week. We had a hard time shaking our old shabby shambles club image after the Taylor era, but here we are again.

Everyone has completely written us off already, including Arry and Sean. I hope to god Ulloa can do the business next season and make all of these idiots eat their words.

I can hear the chants of 'boring boring Leicester' eminating from opposing fans and the media already...

That and possible complaints to the BBC for Leicester favouritism from Gary and Manish, supported by Claridge on MOTD and FLS.

I'm sure we will shove this kind of unsubstantiated negatively back in their faces.

For some reason it seems the whole footballing world thought it was the prefect opportunity to start mocking us this week. We had a hard time shaking our old shabby shambles club image after the Taylor era, but here we are again.

Everyone has completely written us off already, including Arry and Sean. I hope to god Ulloa can do the business next season and make all of these idiots eat their words.

Dyche and Redknapp have made comments about us in preseason?

I don't know about you lot but I'm a massive Squawka geek and I'm much more interested in what they have to say about it http://www.squawka.com/news/ulloa/145949

i was pretty "meh" about ulloa, admittidly i still know nothing about him, but the free and local papers round here have constantly got headlines like "leo hard act to follow" it appears the locals are pining for him. 

i feel better about this signing everyday

I can hear the chants of 'boring boring Leicester' eminating from opposing fans and the media already...

That and possible complaints to the BBC for Leicester favouritism from Gary and Manish, supported by Claridge on MOTD and FLS.

I'm sure we will shove this kind of unsubstantiated negatively back in their faces.

Not Claridge, he never has a good word to say about us. He'll gladly harp on about MON (rightly so) but you'd never guess that he scored 2 of the biggest goals in our history and shows no sign of affection to us.

Not Claridge, he never has a good word to say about us. He'll gladly harp on about MON (rightly so) but you'd never guess that he scored 2 of the biggest goals in our history and shows no sign of affection to us.

I think he speaks a touch more positively about us than most. Although maybe that's because we've been pretty decent last two seasons.

You never bet on your own team you twats

Archived