Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

if there are any single tickets for QPR it would be appreciated, only want one and can meet anywhere

i am currently waiting to hear from the TO but i may have two spare. said i wanted 2 together and i think they have given me 2 in 2 separate blocks. doesn't work for me at all!  

i may have an adult and an under 22. 

i am currently waiting to hear from the TO but i may have two spare. said i wanted 2 together and i think they have given me 2 in 2 separate blocks. doesn't work for me at all!  

i may have an adult and an under 22. 

right...following on from this i have made a bit of a monumental cock up! 

i bought what i thought were 2 tickets next to each other for the QPR game. it turns out im an idiot who should learn to read! 

i have:

East Stand Tier 1 J1 A/184 Adult £44.00

East Stand Tier 1 J3 A/244 Under 22 £38.00

If anyone is able to do a kind of a swap deal for these 2 for ANYWHERE in the stadium for this game I will be so happy. I will even pay the extra £6 needed to upgrade the under 22 to an adult if anyone can help me out..

yes i realise i was an idiot!  

PM me if you are interested. 

Cannot make QPR due to being on holiday in America with my QPR fan best mate. Let's hope it's not down to this game for one way or the other...

Anyway, my single Adult ticket is now available - G2 F 117. PM me for more details.

Edit - Taken.

Archived