Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Sol Bamba

Decent across the ground, good in the air, excellent tackler, good with the ball at his feet.

He has all he attributes to be an excellent centre back in the premier league.

Are you just ignoring all the shit he does wrong? Not many people have complained about his physical and technical ability, it's what goes on in his head which makes him a liability.

No - with better players in front of him, he might not start thinking he needs to be the bastard child of Beckenbaur and Maradona on performance enhancing drugs. If he could stick to his position he'd be a decent enough defender at this level (let's be honest, if Bruce and Delaney can manage it, it can't be too hard), the question is why he can't just stick to his position, and I reckon it was frustration at the listless crap that was in front of him when he was here.

This has to be one of the stupidest things you've ever posted, and belive me you have posted a lot of shite.

So he's shit at championship level but all of a sudden he's going to perform better in the prem because it's "more of a challenge".

He's like David Luiz but much, much worse - you can't trust him.

Y do you you people want to get a player in that we got rid of for a reasn. Lets move forward not backwards, and lets all be honest and agree that this season will be hard. Lets not make it harder by adding silly mistakes and "home goals" as that's what would happen if we get him back

This would be the scariest signing ever, he's great going forward and from set pieces but for a centre back... He can't defend!

I really hope this one don't happen, not the typical Pearson centre back we have seen... He likes Jack Hobbs, wes, was, Moore, upson... That type of centre back.

Maybe if we did get him we could make a huge profit from PSG though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt Sven once call him the African Beckenbauer?

He also thought Gallagher was like Beckham!!

My oh My, if we have to resort to resigning Sol Bamba I fear the worst. Moore and Morgan said that they had never had to concentrate as hard as they did v Everton in any of our Championship games. Whilst athletic, Bamba's concentration levels were shocking at Championship level, how would he cope in the Prem? For me his lapses of concentration would cost us a lot of goals and probably points.

Guest MattP

Why do people keep saying he could be a good player at this level? I don't understand.

He was kicked out of a Championship club for not being good enough, a French club and now a Turkish club for the same and was completely shown up in the World Cup against two pretty average attacks in Japan and Greece.

There is no evidence to suggest whatsoever he's anything more than a mid table championship journeyman.

The only two clubs he has been a success at are Dunfermline and Hibernian.

Y do you you people want to get a player in that we got rid of for a reasn. Lets move forward not backwards, and lets all be honest and agree that this season will be hard. Lets not make it harder by adding silly mistakes and "home goals" as that's what would happen if we get him back

Home goal? What?

this is beyond a silly mistake.

i'm assuming you meant own goals and i'm hoping you knew they were called own goals and not home goals.....

Decent across the ground, good in the air, excellent tackler, good with the ball at his feet.

He has all he attributes to be an excellent centre back in the premier league.

Damn good assessment Baldrick.

The only slight problem is that your talking bollocks

Archived