Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

Oh and to back up about the kit being half completed Jamie this was the Grey kit half completed...

IMG_0088_zps3411e5e7.jpg

This was in the football league where no deadline is mentioned

As posted above the premier league does

Edit:

Just seen the date at the bottom is 16th November of what I assume to be 2012 so that's a full 10 months before the season even started

Surely that's fake. Someone's made it up. The club don't use 'royal blue' any more. It's been described as 'reflex blue'.

I think that was just a mistake, reflex blue is a Pantone printing colour. Probably a crossed wire between designers and writers.

This was in the football league where no deadline is mentioned

As posted above the premier league does

Edit:

Just seen the date at the bottom is 16th November of what I assume to be 2012 so that's a full 10 months before the season even started

It is yes happens about the same time every year but can you now see how the kit is 50% complete?

Wouldn't suprise me should the club cancel the red kit because some of the comments on here and social media sites. We used to wear Red a lot back before I was born.. but if it was a green and yellow pinstrip shirt everyone on this forum would cream themself. Don't get Leicester fans sometimes...

The smart thing to do when releasing the red kit would be to include a bunch of images of red kits from the 80s, and call it 'the return of the red away strip'. Might help to nip some of the mouth breathers comments in the bud. Although this is twitter we're talking about, nothing can really stop the outraged comments of angry simpletons.

Oh and to back up about the kit being half completed Jamie this was the Grey kit half completed...

IMG_0088_zps3411e5e7.jpg

Those designs were from a work in progress document. The designs posted earlier appear to be from a more finalised document, hence why they show the complete set of kits.

I'd be shocked if the kits don't match those designs. It takes months to sort these things, nothing gets changed this late on, it will have been finalised a long time a go.

It is yes happens about the same time every year but can you now see how the kit is 50% complete?

Wouldn't suprise me should the club cancel the red kit because some of the comments on here and social media sites. We used to wear Red a lot back before I was born.. but if it was a green and yellow pinstrip shirt everyone on this forum would cream themself. Don't get Leicester fans sometimes...

I can believe the kit being 50% complete 10 months ago but certainly not now

The kits cannot be cancelled or changed now as they would have been submitted at least 3 weeks ago and whatever was submitted will be used pending premier league approval

Those designs were from work in progress document. The designs posted earlier appear to be from a more finalised document, hence why they show the complete set of kits.

I'd be shocked if the kits don't match those designs. It takes months to sort these things, nothing gets changed this late on, it will have been finalised a long time a go.

Exactly

Have to laugh at people getting wound up at 'who knows what'.

To Ash - You have post information with the knowledge that people will always doubt you. A couple of transfers doesn't put you too the levels of Toffee Fox and Bert of days gone by so don't get annoyed when people don't believe you. If you're sure about the information you've been given then you should be able to take the mature high ground and ignore them, safe in the knowledge that you're right and they're wrong.

To anyone doubting the lad - Is it really worth getting worked up over? He's doing you a favour. Of course you should always take a rumour with a pinch of salt but cut him some slack because he clearly spends a lot of time mocking up kits for you all to talk about as well as the odd successful rumour. Let's not get pissy about it

Chrisuki, that's pretty cool but I definitely wouldn't class that as gold (that's not a dig at you, more the club who think so!). 

Will there be Puma logos on the sleeves? I'd prefer not. 

I did that colour because i think it was blue army 1988? said it was a creamy kinda gold..

So i used the closest colour that i thought was creamy gold and then just copied them leaked designs.. My pref would be creamy gold as darker golds with the supposedly navy colour didn't look right i thought, so it's a given now it will be a dark shitty colour gold lol

Yeah maybe. Really like the home shirt this season

I like the home shirt but i wish it was blue and white, i wasn't bothered before about gold but the style of the shirt would have looked so much better with white.. Still best shirt we have had for ages!

I like the home shirt but i wish it was blue and white, i wasn't bothered before about gold but the style of the shirt would have looked so much better with white.. Still best shirt we have had for ages!

The only bit that I don't like is the gold on the sleeves. White would've been nice yeah

The only bit that I don't like is the gold on the sleeves. White would've been nice yeah

Yeah but looks like the gold is here to stay, i think the Thai's see it as lucky? saying that if we get relegated white may return lol

Archived