Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

Time and time again people are underwhelmed with Nigel's signings and time and time again they seem to prove people wrong. This is why I've stopped getting worked up about signing. For the first time in my life I trust our management team 100% in all aspects of their work. I enjoyed the O'Neil years but I was a young lad and didn't really know much beyond what went on on the pitch.

Nigel and his staff seem to do some top, top work off the pitch with their scouting, their coaching and with the atmosphere in the squad. Long may it continue.

The issue I had was with the price tag, and the fact that players have not lived up to the tag of record signing in the past. But he's started incredibly well and doesn't seem pressured at all.

The issue I had was with the price tag, and the fact that players have not lived up to the tag of record signing in the past. But he's started incredibly well and doesn't seem pressured at all.

The thing with him is, I saw him play for Brighton, a few times, he looked alright but not someone who's capable of scoring a goal per game in League One never mind the Premier League.

The fact that the club has people who can see through all that, and see a player that fits the way we play who can have a greater impact when used in a different league or system is amazing, we've got some fantastic scouts at the club.

Time and time again people are underwhelmed with Nigel's signings and time and time again they seem to prove people wrong. This is why I've stopped getting worked up about signing. For the first time in my life I trust our management team 100% in all aspects of their work. I enjoyed the O'Neil years but I was a young lad and didn't really know much beyond what went on on the pitch.

Nigel and his staff seem to do some top, top work off the pitch with their scouting, their coaching and with the atmosphere in the squad. Long may it continue.

Nothing wrong with commenting if a player is underwhelming or not quite what you thought he would be.

As long as the player is not slated and not given a chance, but nothing to get worked up by, if people are a little underwhelmed at times with players.

I always hoped the lad would not choke with the price tag, and it's a bit early to say he's one of our greats, but how he's started if he can maintain this level, he could be up there with some of the greats of the club, he's is fastly becoming a cult hero for sure

I should know better than to question Pearson's judgement really shouldn't I.

I am astonished at the impact he is having, and this is against the better sides in the league.

Me too - I would have happily got rid of Konch in the summer and couldn't believe we extended his contract.

How wrong I was - he's been superb and I loved his kissing the camera on MOTD2

Me too - I would have happily got rid of Konch in the summer and couldn't believe we extended his contract.

How wrong I was - he's been superb and I loved his kissing the camera on MOTD2

I thought Paul's top level experience might stand him in good stead to be honest and so it has been proved.

All this talk about when some Leicester players will get an England call up.

I can't wait for Leonardo to set up Messi,( for Argentina of course ), and for Esteban to get another call up!

If Tevez can't get in the Argentine squad I think it's safe to say Ulloa might have a bit more work to do.....

Tevez ? Who ? two season wonder who got ambition mixed up with ambition. Tevez was in a wining side and once he flounced off has done what exactly ?  

This can't be a legitimate opinion, surely? 

I'm fairly sure Sabella refuses to pick Tevez, no matter what - having been dropped 3 years ago when he took over and not even being considered since isn't just dropped, it's frozen out and excluded from the national team

Sabella isn't manager anymore.

Guest seanfox778

Nigel and the staff must install a huge amount of confidence in all the squad to get them at their best, I just can't imagine Ulloa having the same impact if he'd signed for Burnley or Palace for example. I think the players must love playing for the management team because they all seem to get on so well, like a family. We are so great.

Archived