Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

Today was the last straw for me. He offered absolutely nothing today - in the air or on the ground.

For a team that plays the way we do, you need either pace or technique, Ulloa doesn't offer other of those. He is fast at running and he doesn't have quick feet. I think his time is over unfortunately.

I'm another who wonders what the hell Kramaric is doing so wrong that Ulloa is keeping him out of the team. He may not have the pace of Vardy but at least he offers more technical ability than Ulloa

I don't think ever has ever meant "in the last six months". Has he been poor this season, yes, has he ever had a good game for us? Yes.

do you point out hyperbole in every post? you must never sleep

He just isn't good enough at this level,should have got Austin.

Austin only wanted to move to Southampton

His work ethic today was symbolized by the amount of time it took him to react to that genius long ball towards him at the left-hand corner of Villa's box.

Before he had turned, two Villa defenders, who were previously someplace else on the pitch, had caught up with him.

Shout out to ImBlue and Cityfanlee for their insistence that he's a better player than Okazaki.

Got to be the worst player to play frequently for a side at the top of the table.

He had shown a bit of a spark at WHL in both fixtures but tonight was back to square 1.

For a big man, he is useless as a hold up player. His heading going forward is poor. I am convinced that we bring him on to defend set pieces. Perhaps the arrival of amartey will mean the mobile front man can stay on in future as amartey can be a replacement for one of the midfield 2 and defend with some height.

Claudio is an experienced manager. If we don't replace Leo in this window and miss out on a top 4 finish then serious questions will exist. It's in the palm of our hand and it woudnt require a big outlay to improve on what we have in this area.

He is a better defender than attacker.

Back in the day, Steve Walsh made the transition from defender to forward. Matt Elliott did it too from time to time. Maybe Ulloa should go the other way?

That's a scary !

Huth looks like A 100m sprinter compared to him !

Time to get rid

Doesn't look a goal threat all this season. If the club are seriously thinking of moving forward and pushing for Europe then we need somebody else in to fill his boots.

As I'm feeling really low after today's game and never want to see Ulloa play again, your avatar has made me smile. After every post that has the word Rachel in it is now immediately deleted, and the wobbly boobs avatar has been banned, I'm now taking bets as to how long it will be before you are told to take it down. 1/10 by the end of today and 10/1 to last 24 hours.

Archived