Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

Really not sure where the Brighton fans were getting lazy from but he's worked his arse off since the seasons started.

Pearson has commented a few times about new players needing to understand what's expected by not just him but the others players. Seems to be a case of you either put a shift in like everyone else or you aren't getting game time.

Kevin Phillips was on MOTD2 Extra yesterday and mentioned something about Ulloa being surprised at the fitness work we do at the club, so maybe that's where the lazy tag came from last season and is getting fitter/ working harder under the new regime?

I definitely think we play more to his strengths than Brighton did.

I see no reason he can't get 15 this season. Not saying he will, but I don't think this is a flash in the pan. Even if he isn't scoring his all-round game looks very decent.

Ulloa is everything I hoped Chris Wood was.

Really not sure where the Brighton fans were getting lazy from but he's worked his arse off since the seasons started.

Hi, I am a Brighton fan, and I think reports of Ulloa's laziness have been grossly exaggerated.

He's not got pace, so he won't always run for the lost causes, and that's entirely understandable. Sadly I think some fans consider that makes him lazy.

I've said all along he was a Premier League player and if he just had a bit of pace he'd be an absolute beast.

As it is I think you should get a decent return from him and I'm pleased to see things have started out well, even if I am of course slightly jealous he's not banging in the goals in the stripes anymore.

Have you got a song for him yet?

Hi, I am a Brighton fan, and I think reports of Ulloa's laziness have been grossly exaggerated.

He's not got pace, so he won't always run for the lost causes, and that's entirely understandable. Sadly I think some fans consider that makes him lazy.

I've said all along he was a Premier League player and if he just had a bit of pace he'd be an absolute beast.

As it is I think you should get a decent return from him and I'm pleased to see things have started out well, even if I am of course slightly jealous he's not banging in the goals in the stripes anymore.

Have you got a song for him yet?

We have a Bad Moon Rising song-but since it refers to him costing a 'fvcking fortune', we might have to tweak it on the grounds that each game he plays makes him look more and more of a bargain...

3 goals in 4 games and against decent opponents - if he keeps that ratio he will be hailed a superstar in this league. Anyone who is even critical of the purchase and what he has done so far will never ever be satisfied. Those people would still moan if we had Pele, Maradonna and George Best starting up front!

We have a Bad Moon Rising song-but since it refers to him costing a 'fvcking fortune', we might have to tweak it on the grounds that each game he plays makes him look more and more of a bargain...

Yes he was a fvcking bargain

And he scores goals so that's alright with me.

Simples.

3 goals in 4 games and against decent opponents - if he keeps that ratio he will be hailed a superstar in this league. Anyone who is even critical of the purchase and what he has done so far will never ever be satisfied. Those people would still moan if we had Pele, Maradonna and George Best starting up front!

I'd more than moan if we fielded 2 geriatrics and a corpse.

To be fair to the moaners, one's dead, one's impotent and the other is held up by embalming fluid and charlie...

Archived