Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

I like Leo. I don't think we're getting the best out of him and he seems like someone who really struggles as a bit part player. Truth is that he hasn't taken chances when they've presented themselves and I think Shinji has move way ahead of him in the pecking order.

Truth is both Shinji and Ulloa have looked better when not asked to be Vardy’s second fiddle. Need to be bold and play 2 up top, both as strikers.

Mahrez was worse than ulloa tonight. At least Leo actually pressed FFS!

But i'm not defending a guy who clearly doesn't fit our style anymore...nor am i gonna criticize a man who is deemed 'useless' whilst Vardy's poor form is labeled as a result of 'injury/lack of fitness'.....How the bloody hell can leo get match fit when he isn't even playing?

He's just not mobile enough for this style of play.

We've had some excellent target man type players in the past, Roberts, Marshall, Howard etc but none of them would be as effective in this team as they would in a team built around them.

When the focus of your attack is mainly to attack space, you need pace. If we changed our tactics to pass to players, then Ulloa would probably fair better. However, Vardy would then struggle.

You can't have a tactic that suits every type of player, it's impossible.

He's just not mobile enough for this style of play.

We've had some excellent target man type players in the past, Roberts, Marshall, Howard etc but none of them would be as effective in this team as they would in a team built around them.

When the focus of your attack is mainly to attack space, you need pace. If we changed our tactics to pass to players, then Ulloa would probably fair better. However, Vardy would then struggle.

You can't have a tactic that suits every type of player, it's impossible.

He doesn't win anything in the air tonight.

Look at gestede tonight and every time he plays against us....wins 75% of headers.

Yeah I was having a laugh the other day when noticed Shinji somehow manages to win some of those long balls while Leo can't.

What I miss most in his game is the attitude, imo he should be more eager to make an impact, sprint to press the defenders more, get dirty a bit, just leave your heart on the pitch... Seems quite obvious he's lacking confidence, and he won't get much of that unless he himself makes the best out of limited time CR gives him. Well, here comes Tottenham cup game, hopefully he'll switch on.

I'm not too fussed about the FA Cup but it is good to watch other players in our squad. I hate to say it but I am done with Ulloa and Dyer. They are just not up to the standard of the rest of our players. I always liked after before but now getting to see more of him, I can see why Swansea are not too bothered about him.

I'm not too fussed about the FA Cup but it is good to watch other players in our squad. I hate to say it but I am done with Ulloa and Dyer. They are just not up to the standard of the rest of our players. I always liked after before but now getting to see more of him, I can see why Swansea are not too bothered about him.

Agree

Archived