Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

Ciao Leicester da Milano. Ho letto su questo sito la scorsa settimana e sento molti di voi potranno beneficiare di aggiornamento. E 'vero Esteban è stato in contatto con il vostro club. Si interessa, ma la sua famiglia non hanno scaldato bene a Leicester, a quanto pare il cibo è una merda e lo scenario non è quello che viene utilizzato per. Si sta valutando la vostra offerta, ma si sente il club e si sarebbe sia beneficiare di una firma come Alvarez troppo ma il vostro gestore non piace il salario che chiedono. Aswell Anche il vostro responsabile che non gli piace il mio amico che lo ha chiamato e lo chiamano 'la testa palloncino'. Il mio amico ha paura di richiamare mentre si ascolta la storia di come si combatte branco di lupi in montagna. Buona fortuna con Esteban egli sarà un buon firma per voi se firma anche se probabilmente è lì per i soldi e per essere in Inghilterra TV. Ama Soccer Am e Harry Hill. Inoltre aswell non ha soddisfatto di Hotel Leicester, dice che si aspettava molto meglio per medico. Caio per ora

:rolleyes:

You should probably improve your English before typing it into Google translate if you want anyone to fall for it.

It cannot just be me who think Leicester are the slowest club at signing players... even straightforward deals seem to take an age! Actually bored of this now and if he doesn't sign I don't think it would particularly bother me.

It cannot just be me who think Leicester are the slowest club at signing players... even straightforward deals seem to take an age! Actually bored of this now and if he doesn't sign I don't think it would particularly bother me.

Do you read every other transfer section of every other teams forum?

It will be the same, we don't see all the other twitter rumours flying around for every other club, just the Leicester ones as that is who we are interested in.

If you read the BBC gossip column, United have been linked with Rojo for ages, but finally signed today, last year Moyes spent all summer chasing Felani, it just seems like we take ages as you have an interest in it. It is going to get worse as we become more high profile.

It will be the same, we don't see all the other twitter rumours flying around for every other club, just the Leicester ones as that is who we are interested in.

If you read the BBC gossip column, United have been linked with Rojo for ages, but finally signed today, last year Moyes spent all summer chasing Felani, it just seems like we take ages as you have an interest in it. It is going to get worse as we become more high profile.

Brilliant post Captain. Success can also bring many other things. However, if our targets sign it would imply they want to be here.

Guest MattP

This.

Man U were supposed to complete the Vidal and Di Maria deal before the World Cup!

I understand where you're coming from but in the cases you've cited the personal details with the player were sorted almost immediately. It was the negotiation with the clubs which took time, and we don't have that barrier here.

The only comparable transfer I can really think of is the ongoing Borini to Sunderland saga, whereby a deal has been in place for ages but Sunderland are waiting for him to sign.

I fancy a bit of news today on this.

without wishing to appear "ITK" and based upon nothing tangible   I have a feeling that we might hear something today on the transfer front . I suspect that a lot has been going on behind the scenes but following Balloonheadgate everyone close to NP is in lockdown as I am sure that NP is hating every minute of the speculation surrounding the EC transfer. I wouldn't be surprised if the widely leaked Fanni (non) transfer was scuppered after it became public

without wishing to appear "ITK" and based upon nothing tangible   I have a feeling that we might hear something today on the transfer front . I suspect that a lot has been going on behind the scenes but following Balloonheadgate everyone close to NP is in lockdown as I am sure that NP is hating every minute of the speculation surrounding the EC transfer. I wouldn't be surprised if the widely leaked Fanni (non) transfer was scuppered after it became public

I know and appreciate the fact that NP likes to do his business behind closed doors and all of that, but, I highly doubt we would pull out of a deal due to it being leaked into the press.

Just going back to fanni. Just been talking to my son who gave me an interesting take on this deal.

He says there was an article in a French paper..lequipe?? That the reason that we didnt go further os because he didnt impress in a two day trial. Felt he didnt show the strength or energy levels needed.

Apparently this is all out thete somewhere

Just going back to fanni. Just been talking to my son who gave me an interesting take on this deal.

He says there was an article in a French paper..lequipe?? That the reason that we didnt go further os because he didnt impress in a two day trial. Felt he didnt show the strength or energy levels needed.

and its l'equipe

This is the closest I'll come to knowing what heroin addiction is like. I know checking this thread isn't going to achieve anything. I know I won't get anything out of it. I know there will be no updates on the transfer. Yet I keep chasing that Cambiasso shaped dragon multiple times a day. Why are you doing this to me Foxestalk? Why?

This is the closest I'll come to knowing what heroin addiction is like. I know checking this thread isn't going to achieve anything. I know I won't get anything out of it. I know there will be no updates on the transfer. Yet I keep chasing that Cambiasso shaped dragon multiple times a day. Why are you doing this to me Foxestalk? Why?

wait till you start boiling the cotton wool to get the extra..

always good to have a bit of back up fanni for them lonely times.

Archived