Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

Well we only have a few more days until deadline day. The games coming up are not going to be affected by cambiasso any way as he is not fit.

I think we will get him and Alvarez and that will be us done until January.

Get an assessment on the squad by January as none of us really know if our starting 11 is good enough and then move from there.

Could be a case of Mahrez, Vardy, Ulloa, Drinkwater, Moore, James, Kasper etc etc etc being top half quality. I don't know and I don't think anyone does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pearson said: "We have not made much progress but I am still hopeful something can be done. It appears to be a case of representatives coming out of the woodwork.

"It is fair to say we could do with one or two more players to add depth. The Cambiasso deal is more complicated than I am willing to discuss."

http://talksport.com/football/leicester-hopeful-doing-deal-argentine-ace-140821109161#HDMuJv28eJ0hdXZU.99

I remember from way back, but also read someone on here last night say, players are almost the ownership of their representatives in South America and I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same thing that happened with Tevez is happening here. Can you all remember his agent, Kia Joorabchian? In interviews given before CT's transfer to Man Utd, he expressly said how his decision was as important as the players and that he is his to sell (or words to that effect). 

Then you have to remember there may be sponsors like Nike, Adidas who claim ownership too. God, if that is the reason, no wonder it's taking so long.

Poor Nigel. All he wants to do is sign a player who probably himself wants to come here!

Well we only have a few more days until deadline day. The games coming up are not going to be affected by cambiasso any way as he is not fit.

I think we will get him and Alvarez and that will be us done until January.

Get an assessment on the squad by January as none of us really know if our starting 11 is good enough and then move from there.

Could be a case of Mahrez, Vardy, Ulloa, Drinkwater, Moore, James, Kasper etc etc etc being top half quality. I don't know and I don't think anyone does.

Isn't the free agency window longer?

I remember from way back, but also read someone on here last night say, players are almost the ownership of their representatives in South America and I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same thing that happened with Tevez is happening here. Can you all remember his agent, Kia Joorabchian? In interviews given before CT's transfer to Man Utd, he expressly said how his decision was as important as the players and that he is his to sell (or words to that effect). 

Then you have to remember there may be sponsors like Nike, Adidas who claim ownership too. God, if that is the reason, no wonder it's taking so long.

Poor Nigel. All he wants to do is sign a player who probably himself wants to come here!

Virtually every South American footballer these days seems to be owned by representatives, parents, part club etc it's quite farcial. Very possible this is causing problems if they are all looking for a slice of the pie we are offering.

The fact Pearson is still interested in him means it's not that much of a lost cause, he'd have pulled the plug or said it's unlikely. It's an odd stance Nigel has taken on this, he's usually very non-committal when discussing players even free transfers. I'm confident, bullish infact.

Im getting bad vibes now, bet he signs then gets injured straight away... that's what happen's with these deals,  surely there MUST be reasonable alternatives ...I say leave it and look elsewhere. 

I agree with you, however id say that should we sign someone who is taking so long to decide whether he wants to play for us? I know all players play for money, but should we want a player that is unsure if they want to play for us? as theyre unlikely to really put hard graft in week after week which is whats needed if we're to stay up

Whatever will be will be, if we don't sign Cambiasso NP will bring in a central midfielder we f**king need one alright.

I think Scott Parker would be a pretty good signing if we fail with this one.

Think it would be a relatively easy signing to pull off as well.

Where's Owen Hargreaves these days? He had bags of talent just had a glass body!

We 100% need a holding midfielder with experience that's for sure!

Archived