Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

I thought Pearson said that we were going to try and move deals forward and hurry them through!

Yes, because that was the reason why the deals haven't gone through, Nigel not hurrying him up. He has probably had the e-mail from Top asking for the go ahead on this deal sitting in his inbox for weeks, he just hasn't got round to responding as he is too busy messing around on FT. 

I know how he feels.

I thought Pearson said that we were going to try and move deals forward and hurry them through!

no chance, i read an article the other day about we perform a statistical analysis on a targeted player that takes sometimes months to carry out. We've been tracking Albrighton since he joined Villa, and then we ended up with a crocked player.

no chance, i read an article the other day about we perform a statistical analysis on a targeted player that takes sometimes months to carry out. We've been tracking Albrighton since he joined Villa, and then we ended up with a crocked player.

Are you suggesting that Villa knew something and that's why they released him?  :ph34r:

The stats they use are freely available on whoscored.com, I'd imagine it's the watching of videos and watching them live that can take some time.

So we have been following his progress for 16 years have we?

Archived