Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

He wouldn't have played before Stoke at the earliest anyway, as he'll be massively short on fitness, so it's irrelevant whether he signed last week, this week or it ends up being next week. The main thing is that NP is still hopeful, which considering how long it's been going on, is very positive.

It's surely being held up by Cambiasso's side at this point. 

• If it were a wage issue then I would think he would have either accepted or rejected our offer at some stage of the negotiations.
  • If it's something to do with his family/relocating/moving to Leicestershire then that would be understandable and I'm not going to hold a grudge if he wants time to think about things.
  • Similarly, if he's in contact with other clubs or waiting for other offers then you can't really blame him either. It's (probably) going to be at minimum the next 2 years of his life.

I can't think of too many more primary reasons that could be holding it up. Either way I'm happy for us to play it by ear, I wouldn't be surprised if this went on for another couple of weeks.

It's surely being held up by Cambiasso's side at this point. 

• If it were a wage issue then I would think he would have either accepted or rejected our offer at some stage of the negotiations.
  • If it's something to do with his family/relocating/moving to Leicestershire then that would be understandable and I'm not going to hold a grudge if he wants time to think about things.
  • Similarly, if he's in contact with other clubs or waiting for other offers then you can't really blame him either. It's (probably) going to be at minimum the next 2 years of his life.

I can't think of too many more primary reasons that could be holding it up. Either way I'm happy for us to play it by ear, I wouldn't be surprised if this went on for another couple of weeks.

:cry:  :sick:

Pearson said: "We have not made much progress but I am still hopeful something can be done. It appears to be a case of representatives coming out of the woodwork.

"It is fair to say we could do with one or two more players to add depth. The Cambiasso deal is more complicated than I am willing to discuss."

http://talksport.com/football/leicester-hopeful-doing-deal-argentine-ace-140821109161#HDMuJv28eJ0hdXZU.99

Archived