Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Firstly, my opinion isn't invalid at all. This is a forum, I can agree and/or disagree with you. So grow up.

Then re-read my post(s). In which I stated about the Kop taking stick. Which is why I was going to ignore your reply, because of your immature response now.

Open your eyes a bit more. You can criticise where you sit, as I do a lot. I'm not saying the Kop is great, it's not, but don't bang on as though L1 were brilliant all game because you weren't.

As long as you wind up the away fans though, I guess everything's good?

Where at any stage have I slagged the Kop off? I'm 100% behind everything that Union FS are aiming to achieve there. 

I think your opinion is invalid considering the fact that is known that noise does not travel well around the stadium. Hence, you would hardly be able to hear us anyway. 

I can tell that you're the sort that attends away games in your replica shirt, with your shit beatles haircut, programme in hand with a cup of tea, sitting on the front row.

Jeez chill people, i bumped into a few Everton fans after the game and they said they were amazed by the noise we all made, they thought they were at a Cup final! All sterile grounds suffer but after yesterday in P3 i can honestly say ground was buzzing from all angles. Lets just get behind the team, you start singing and shy bloke next to you will start joining in as long as he doesnt feel he is being judged by knobs from XFactor!!

I thought the atmosphere was pretty good. I was sat in h block and I can understand now why it is so hard to generate a collective atmosphere. The delay of sound travelling around the bowl from L to the Kop was really noticeable. Often L would start a song and the Kop would join, but were always behind and out of sync, and vice versa.

'We love you' sounded good and we almost had a collective 'when your smiling'. Sing a song for you worked quite well too.

Can't stand hey Jude though 'cringe'.

Overall though a great atmosphere and I have never celebrated a goal as much as the Wood one. Not sure why as there have been far more important ones in recent past, it just seemed to be 10 years of het ip hope coming out haha. Was in h block stood bouncing and singing on my own. Haha.

Where at any stage have I slagged the Kop off? I'm 100% behind everything that Union FS are aiming to achieve there. 

I think your opinion is invalid considering the fact that is known that noise does not travel well around the stadium. Hence, you would hardly be able to hear us anyway. 

I can tell that you're the sort that attends away games in your replica shirt, with your shit beatles haircut, programme in hand with a cup of tea, sitting on the front row.

lol lol

See, this is what I mean, why should you be bothered about how/what others do? As long as they turn up, support the boys and go home. What else do you go to a football match for? Let me in for the secret then.

As for what you imagine me to be, I really don't know what to say in response it literally cracked me up so much. But if you ever come across me, I'll have my coat on. Not sure about cup of tea, but I'll certainly be sporting my "shit Beatles haircut".

Shall we carry on with imaginations then. I imagine you to be one of those who spends half the game starring at the opposition fans instead of watching the match. Standing outside the away end when we play Barnsley and Yeovil, yet when Manchester United and Liverpool turn up you'll be nowhere to be seen.

Sort the acoustics out with a false roof and then all the sections could sing the same song ....... Often see groups singing but can't hear them! Great fans and known for great away support ... We'll show it at Chelsea ...... So if everyone regardless where they are in the ground gets up for it we'll do even better

COYB

I sit in west stand now towards centre like the view, at times kop was loud as were city fans either side of away fans, i also thought everton fans made a decent racket at times, good thing was when we went behind people got behind team, The atmosphere is never going to be like it was in the 60s/70s but all in all it was pretty good.

edazevab.png says it all really

Guest LCFC_World

Desperate for us to keep this going. Please, everyone, turn up to the Arsenal game thinking "I'm going to sing today."

Really hopeful we can get the KP rocking - permanently.

This.

Everyone just stop criticising each over, stop the pointless arguments too. Forgive and forget. Don't forget, we're the 12th man at the KP, and I truly believe that without the fantastic atmosphere, we wouldn't have got that point. Us as fans can help LCFC stay up. Remember that.

Desperate for us to keep this going. Please, everyone, turn up to the Arsenal game thinking "I'm going to sing today."

Really hopeful we can get the KP rocking - permanently.

This. I'm highly critical of l and k when required yet thought it was great Saturday. I've genuinely still lost my voice. We need to keep this going

At Filbert Street, long before before social media, we didn't give two shits what other fans thought of us. There was a freedom about Saturday afternoons, you could sit/stand where you wanted, and contribute to the atmosphere as much as you wanted.  No-one was judging each other.  Songs were tried out, some worked and others didn't.  No big deal.  The idea of being "embarrassed" to be a Leicester City fan never crossed my mind once.  

Now there seems to be some huge pent-up paranoia amongst some people about how we come across as a fan base.  There's also a lot of pathetic infighting between our own fans, based on what we should and shouldn't do as fans and this is making matchdays a much less pleasant experience than they were in the past.  A few people need to loosen up and lose some of the insecurity.  The atmosphere at the KP would be better for it.

Shame this post is lost amongst the children squabbling. Absolutely spot on.

lol!

That fox 92 guy as at a different game. Or had his headphones in listening to music on his phone.

I didn't say the atmosphere was bad at all, so re-read all my posts. All I mentioned was, at the time when we were 2-1 down after half time, we were quiet. Just because five people on social media say otherwise, it doesn't make my point invalid.

Cheers. Next please.

Archived