Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Guest LCFC_World

Oli, we do appreciate your views, but the majority of the fans believe that the atmosphere was very good. So unfortunately I doubt it will change (not that it needs to, I felt it was fantastic). The Ulloa chant will get better, not many people knew the words so you can't expect much from that can you?... Also, it was certainly not championship standard. It was a 100x better atmosphere than let's say Wigan at home last season. You can't expect the stadium to suddenly turn in to Dortmund because we are in the Premier League.

Yes actually I am.

Good lad..next game you can take that Oli with you and show it how its done...then drive him back to Scotland where im sure its missed by the ultras he organised!!!

*it-cos i dont know its gender!!!

All I can say is that I've been to other premier league grounds and home support is and will always be poor compared to away teams. I can also say there are only a few teams with better/louder home support than us. We often put ourselves down because we compare it to the "good old days" and the Ultra movement, unfortunately that will never happen in this country due to the health and safety exec. In essence, we are better supported than you think.

I think a lot of clubs have suffered atmosphere issues with the ever changing demographic of people now attending football matches. That said, I thought we were great yesterday.

Loud from the start and lots of encouragement to the players for trying things, even if it didn't quite come off. Great reaction after conceding too. It seemed to pick the lads back up and we hit straight back. Was great too see.

For a short while after Drinkwater went off we did seem to be silenced. He is such a key player for us I think everyone expected the worst when he'd gone. Ultimately we responded in the second half though and the goal celebrations were excellent.

If that's what home games are going to be like this season and then I'll be very happy.

Sk1 was awful. Terrible songs. Ulloa one in particular. No organisation between Union FS. And forever singing different songs to the rest of the Kop and L1. There was no two sticks. No banners. No colour between the group. Just god awful championship standard songs between about 20 kids. Embarrassing.

Mate, they're football songs. As long as we're singing and getting behind the lads, then who gives a toss. Thought the atmosphere was amazing from what i saw on TV. Everyone seemed to be having right load of fun.

Forget about Uefa cup final? And countless seasons in the CL?

If Leicester were in the Scottish Premier League, we'd be Champions League constants, too. The standard of football is bloody awful there - even Celtic are on the decline now they've essentially got League 1 standard opposition week in week out.

I'm kind of glad that Rangers, Hearts & Hibs are all languishing in the park football asylum that is the Scottish second tier, if only because the publicity the league is suddenly getting, even above the supposed top tier, has proven that, besides those four clubs, Scottish football has literally nothing going for it. I feel sorry for the Falkirks, Ross Counties, Dundee FCs and Berwicks of this world, because there's no investment in that league whatsoever. And Celtic's collapse against Warsaw (notwithstanding their farcical escape thanks to an illegible player) was for me the final nail in the coffin of any respect Scottish Football has left from anywhere south of Hadrian's Wall.

there got along way to catch leicester tigers 10 titles the best team in leicester sorry leicester city but your second best to tigers always be

Tell me again how many Tigers fans follow them away from Welford Rd ?

there got along way to catch leicester tigers 10 titles the best team in leicester sorry leicester city but your second best to tigers always be

????

What are you saying??

That the Tigers are better at Rugby than Leicester City?? Wow a real revelation.

You are surely not comparing the two sports ?

Please, remember that Rugby is taken up by kids that can't play football, this was proven in the study by Sturgess and Scope (1985) which was published in the Lancet.

Rugby.... A waste of a good football pitch

You do have to keep in mind that Rugby's a vastly inferior sport though. If you put a club of our size in their league we'd win it every year.

It might seem odd to say this while crossing sports but City are a much bigger club than Tigers. Revenue, stadium and attendance all a fair bit higher.

yet your posting on an LCFC forum!!!???

lol

tw@t

Archived