Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

I watched it on the telly - I thought we sounded pretty poor in the first half actually, but there we go.

Better in the second. Arsenal were shite but exactly what I expected.

We got bossed in possession but they never did anything with it other than the goal. We weren;t great but we weren;t shit either. 

We looked the much more dangerous team on the break.

First half was mostly flat, but second half it was rocking. Frustrates me when 80% of the kop realise they have a voice only to join in with say ring of fire. Although when everyone gets going it does REALLY get going. The mentality of going to the ground and bang from minute 1 showing the passion just is not in that many leicester fans heads. I hope it creeps in.

I watched it on the telly - I thought we sounded pretty poor in the first half actually, but there we go.

And we all know TV recreates faithfully the sound at a game. Oh yes!

I supposed you had to be there, I thought it was good and loud support, arsenal were poor.

Listen to the radio on the way home, they were saying how loud it was, and gave them goose bumps.

I thought K/L was great all game today, really loud, louder than against Everton. Arsenal sang for the first five minutes then were quite quiet. Will be interesting against Man U as everyone says they have the best away support!

I thought K/L was great all game today, really loud, louder than against Everton. Arsenal sang for the first five minutes then were quite quiet. Will be interesting against Man U as everyone says they have the best away support!

tbf man u away are class.

SK1 were very good today, they are the reason the rest of the kop sounded good. Fair play 

Remember United fans came and totally bullied us when they tonked us 5-1(?) last relegation season. They were singing our own songs back at us taking the piss. Loudest I ever saw at the KP.

Yeah I remember us getting a corner and them twats singing ' come on leicester come on Leicester '

Remember United fans came and totally bullied us when they tonked us 5-1(?) last relegation season. They were singing our own songs back at us taking the piss. Loudest I ever saw at the KP.

i saw a man u fan just walk up to some leicester fan who was on his phone minding his business and spit on him after that game. was well random.

I supposed you had to be there, I thought it was good and loud support, arsenal were poor.

Listen to the radio on the way home, they were saying how loud it was, and gave them goose bumps.

Fair enough. I was at the Everton game, and thought it was good. Just didn't seem to carry on the television today for some reason, the only song you could hear that loudly in the whole of the first half was the WLY.

Out of interest...did we play the goal music after we scored? You couldn't hear that on the telly.

Fair enough. I was at the Everton game, and thought it was good. Just didn't seem to carry on the television today for some reason, the only song you could hear that loudly in the whole of the first half was the WLY.

Out of interest...did we play the goal music after we scored? You couldn't hear that on the telly.

Sorry just read my post back, sounded sarcastic but wasn't ment to be, just the TV doesn't do it justice noise wise.

Didn't hear any music, not to say there wasn't any, was more worried about being trampled on, as seemed the whole of l1 wanted to celebrate with the arsenal fans lol

We have got to maintain this. We're getting some genuine plaudits and I never thought I'd hear that of this ground.

Keep it up everyone and keep improving. We'll make Besiktas fan forums dominated by "why can't we beat more like Leicester" at this rate :D

Archived