Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

why do people care so much what other fans think?

I'm no fan of it but it gets people up off their feet (the stadium went shaky again), kids chantung and an atmosphere around the place.

I saw a Notts County fan say it was embarrassing. Now I could have been bitter and said you guys will never ever get that kind if game in your place any time soon.

lol if you want to be considered small time that's up to you. If you want to embarrass yourself doing it, that's up to you as well.

Jeez...grow up. The atmosphere yesterday was great and I could care less about our supporters being called "embarrassing" or considered "small time" by others.

It has no bearing on my enjoyment of the game and atmosphere down at the KP.

We've been out of the top flight for ten years, therefore our crowd has become football league.

Hopefully after a few years in the Premiership, our crowd will become premier league.

lets ****ing hope not.

prawn sandwich, plastic, day trippers from asia. great just what we need.

I'm not one for moaning about the Poznan, but just quickly search #poznan on Twitter. We're getting absolutely slated for it and everything else. Our first season back with the big boys, and rather than picking up on a great comeback and team performance, it's our 'small time' 'plastic' celebrations that people are talking about.

It's got to stop.

Ooh keyboard warriors are saying mean things on twitter, who gives a shit!!

All those moaning about us being small time,embarassed by us doing the" poznan",bored of jobber and his drum,ashamed of the new shirt(mainly cos they couldnt get a medium!),think the goal music is stupid...hope you w@nkers are the ones who sing for a full 90mins even when we are a goal down and go home with a sore throat ..or just go onto the computet to see what other fans think of us!!!???

Yes actually I am.

Sk1 was awful. Terrible songs. Ulloa one in particular. No organisation between Union FS. And forever singing different songs to the rest of the Kop and L1. There was no two sticks. No banners. No colour between the group. Just god awful championship standard songs between about 20 kids. Embarrassing.

Sk1 was awful. Terrible songs. Ulloa one in particular. No organisation between Union FS. And forever singing different songs to the rest of the Kop and L1. There was no two sticks. No banners. No colour between the group. Just god awful championship standard songs between about 20 kids. Embarrassing.

So where was you and what was you singing?

Thought atmosphere was tremendous yesterday. The WLY chant in the last 5 minutes looked spectacular in L/K. People saying we need to stop that chant need their heads testing. If it wasn't for that chant y'day our atmosphere would have been dire. End of

F##k what others think of us.

I can't stand the idea that there is a Heirachy in football, with certain teams held in esteem like:

Liverpool "oh what a great atmosphere at Anfield"

Man U " such original songs"

Leeds/Sheff Weds " loud and great numbers"

Sod 'em and sod what they think of us, it really doesn't bother me. Yesterday I was right next to the scousers, they thought it hilarious that we were so happy with 2-2. SO WHAT, sod 'em, I don't care what they think.

I have often said on this forum that I go to live matches for the whole package (watching the game, the craic with my mates etc) and that a buzzing atmosphere is part of that package.

Well yesterday, it may not have been Boca Juniors standard but I bloody enjoyed it.

So where was you and what was you singing?

I wasnt singing anything, I just cringed for the lot of them. I was Sk1 row LL. Sk1 is the meeting place for people who has there lunch money stolen at school.

couple of the comnents above are whats wrong here..instead of moaning about what others are doing...do sonething yourself..and the guy moving his ticket first thing in morning...move to old trafford..then come back and moan about the atmosphere where there are 75,000+

I wasnt singing anything, I just cringed for the lot of them. I was Sk1 row LL. Sk1 is the meeting place for people who has there lunch money stolen at school.

That happened to me, 50 years ago. I was on MM, one row behind you SITTERS! Instead of moaning about it on here, get off your arse and join in. Or relocate to the west stand - or even better, the ricoh arena-and take your blanket and sandwiches with you.

Some fan you are you should be so proud of yourself.

You slag down and criticize your fellow fans for supporting the team they love.

They are trying to help the team and show there support and hope to give the players a little lift.

Instead of cringing at your fellow fans why don't you go and choke on your prawn sandwich at HT.

I like the fact that our fan base is so mixed, ultimately we all have the same goal which is to see our football club succeed. I'm quite happy to see people express their support in different ways without judging them for it. Always proud to be from Leicester.

Archived