Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

I know it's a different case live and on television, but I heard Leicester singing all match long. And that made me kind of proud.

We've been bemoaning the lack of atmosphere for many seasons now and suddenly, the whole following has come alive!

Keep it up - certainly cements the image of Leicester City as a football-crazy place to the outside world!

:thumbup:

Singing when we went 1-0 down again and we equalise moments later, coincidence? I think not! :D

Amazing really. Do we think that we'd have equalised either time if the ground had turned sour and all doom and gloom? You can argue it all day long but I'm not sure we would've, honestly.

Even though sky continuously turned down the microphones, it still sounded good, the commentators mentioned it on numerous occassions..  A good sign that there's a good home atmosphere is the lack of noise coming from the away fans, pretty much every premiership ground it's the away fans that generate the atmosphere.

Sorry guys, looks like it was in fact the arsenal fans who created the atmosphere and that our fans did fook all.

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/37613?

This is partly the Arse fan being a Tw#t and partly the way the acoustics work in our ground.

You obviously hear your own section well, but it is clear from what our own supporters say, that it is often hard to hear other areas.

From what the people have said about SK1, it sounds like it is going well and making some noise with the Kop joining in. However, from where I am at the back of the Family stand, we very rarely hear the Kop, although I am happy to concede we are hearing it more than last season.

The Family stand was making some real noise at times yesterday, often joining in with the L block chants. However, I am sure SK1 probably didn't hear us.

The position of the away fans in that corner means that they probably don't hear us that well. Mind you Arsenal fans would need to have been deaf not to hear us second half, we were definitely louder than them 2nd half.

Well done to the team and well done to City fans, let's build on this and create a reputation for the King Power.

Besiktas, Boca Juniors, Galatasary we are on your tails!!!

That's rich coming from an Arse. They were very quiet yesterday.

I do find it cute to see their desperation to point fingers at foul play on our part to cover the inherant shite-ness of a supposed top-four team, especially the "water" thing. They do realise that both teams are free to attack down either wing?

I sit in the West stand and it was even noisy there. I don't think any of us finished our prawn sandwiches. When L1 and the Kop get going in unison, the whole stadium joins in, you can feel it.

There were a few times when the Arsenal fans were loud, but it is rare game where the home support drowns out a full away end and that happened many times. We would have drowned out Leeds yesterday.

Even better than Everton, which was also good. Only goes to emphasise how embarrassing Shrewsbury was.

The guy from the AAA thread was simply an idiot.

I sit diagonally opposite the away fans. They were garbage. L1 much louder and more consistent. I can hear the away fans always from my seat, nothing to do with acoustics. They just sulked after twenty minutes. Soon as Leo pegged them back they went shtum.

What was going on at the end with L1 and the Away fans? I was in SK4 and could see a lot of Leicester fans chanting at the Arsenal fans, couldn't tell if it was good natured or a bit hostile, there seemed to be a few away fans biting and giving it some, but couldn't really see.

I didn't here it at the game but last night listening to the match again on five live you can just hear the start of it. I stand in L1 and had forgot the arse were there until they started chanting 'sign a ****ing striker,' very quiet, but if I remember rightly they always were.

I sit in the West stand and it was even noisy there. I don't think any of us finished our prawn sandwiches. When L1 and the Kop get going in unison, the whole stadium joins in, you can feel it.

There were a few times when the Arsenal fans were loud, but it is rare game where the home support drowns out a full away end and that happened many times. We would have drowned out Leeds yesterday.

Even better than Everton, which was also good. Only goes to emphasise how embarrassing Shrewsbury was.

The guy from the AAA thread was simply an idiot.

back in my day at Filbo it was the Kop who ran the singing and everyone else followed who wanted to join in

one pocket would start one song another pocket would start another - but once it got mass everyone sang together

the idea of separating the core singing fans has to be rethought

at least try to sync up guys

Archived