Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

The acoustics in the stadium do play a part. 

My mates who are over in SK1 near the back state that they only heard the Arsenal fans a couple of times and in all fairness they weren't that bad. When they sang they were loud but it was quite a rare thing.

L1 was decent today as it was against Everton. Keep it up.

Again, yesterday, we went 1-0 down and there was almost as big a reaction from the home fans as the away fans. 

Again, yesterday, we equalised after 2 minutes.

Don't always notice it anyway, but that's a good shout. Can't recall it?

Even more reason to get rid of it.

I mean, I hate goal music but I accept the logic that if you want to play it, it should at least be noticed. If most people don't want it and those who do want it can't even notice, then it's just doubly pointless.

Sorry guys, looks like it was in fact the arsenal fans who created the atmosphere and that our fans did fook all.

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/37613?

:crylaugh:

Incredible stuff. I genuinely cannot remember Arsenal singing anything other than 'Arsenal Arsenal' on a couple of tame occasions, 'Oooh to be a Gooner' once and then the 'Buy a ****ing striker' chant to which we then outsung them on lol On the away days Instagram page, Arsenal fans also seemed to think that they were incredible. Serious delusions of grandeur from Everton and Arsenal... half of the Championship has probably outsung them in that away end.

The KP has been rocking and I'm genuinely struggling to think of any grounds that I have been to where the home support has been as vociferous as we have. L1 went bananas again when Ulloa bagged, think I'd probably end up in hospital if we bagged a last minute winner vs one of the big boys!

Arsenal fans = PATHETIC!

I thought arsenal and Everton were both pretty decent, certainly better than 90% of the fans we've had in the away end in the last few years. Actually filling out the end helps though.

What are you on? How on earth would they get tickets?

United are the best away following in the country.

Ok I've been told this 5 or 6 times now.

It was a joke. It was meant as in there is a ridiculous of amount of united fans in Leicester... As anywhere.

Calm your passion.

And I'm currently on my bed, thanks for enquiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived