Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Had TS radio on while working most times they went to the KP before anything was said I knew where they had gone.

I think everyone deserves a pat on the back just hope it carries on all season whatever the results and whatever happens to us.

Have to agree, was expecting a much louder atmosphere but again its up to the players to get the crowd going in my opinion.  The place did go ballistic after the goals though

Best hope we play like Brazil every week then you utter fvckwad.  :rolleyes:

Pleasantly surprised with how loud we were yesterday. Had a rare old time.

My expectations of atmosphere at the KP are so low that they couldn't help but be bettered. Yesterday was the best it's been in SK1 for years. Possibly ever. As some one just said I didn't notice if there was goal music. My voice has gone from singing throughout.

Could obviously be much better and it still confuses me why anyone would sit at a game but that was great fun yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everton, in my opinion, were bang average.

Only sang after they scored, and had about 3 songs.

At least they had original stuff though. They didn't come and sing "Leicester's a shithole, I wanna go home", "this is the worst trip I've ever been on" or any shite like that etc.

I did think their end looked brilliant when they scored though.

I'm not one for moaning about the Poznan, but just quickly search #poznan on Twitter. We're getting absolutely slated for it and everything else. Our first season back with the big boys, and rather than picking up on a great comeback and team performance, it's our 'small time' 'plastic' celebrations that people are talking about.

It's got to stop.

Why oh why are we still doing the poznan really.

Agreed it is getting a bit silly now, but from what I saw (not much as I was still trying to recover from where I had ended up in SK1) it looked like there were more people than ever joining in. I think people are going to have to make their peace with it really. I thought we did well with some of the older songs, WYS and Bring on the Sunderland are getting louder and louder, and some of the new ones were good too. Ulloa's one needs to SLOW DOWN, and "We are the boys from Filbert Street" I thought was cracking but I didn't quite take off, keep trying!

Agreed it is getting a bit silly now, but from what I saw (not much as I was still trying to recover from where I had ended up in SK1) it looked like there were more people than ever joining in. I think people are going to have to make their peace with it really. I thought we did well with some of the older songs, WYS and Bring on the Sunderland are getting louder and louder, and some of the new ones were good too. Ulloa's one needs to SLOW DOWN, and "We are the boys from Filbert Street" I thought was cracking but I didn't quite take off, keep trying!

Watched the video back this morning and completely agree. Glad it got going though and we had a valid reason to be singing it.

Before and up to half time when Everton controlled a large patch of the game it was quiet. Especially when Drinky went off I thought the atmos was weird, almost like there were 31,000 people looking at each other thinking "FFS now what are we going to do..." lol

I thought it was a great atmosphere and occasion.

The TV commentators said the ground was literally rocking. 

MOTD guys asked the question about people having season tickets next to Lee Jobber and his drum. What's the general feeling towards this/him? Does he create or enhance a better atmosphere up there or does it annoy after a while? Gotta be honest, as much as I wanna sing my heart out to everything that goes on, I would be pretty tired of that in my ear for 90+ mins. As much as I respect the guy for his passion, commitment and love for the club, I'd hate to be next to him all season.

Having said that I, and the others around me, had to endure a group of about 10 Asian guys grouped together in two rows, 6 in front and 4 behind, who were constantly having to big themselves up to each other as loud and as cock-sure of themselves as they could be, completely ignorant of the fact of how fvcking annoying and irritating they were to all around. Watch the fvcking football and save your brrraaap brrraaaping cock sucking bravado for elsewhere.

You and your "Bruvvers" might think you are the coolest shits on Gods earth, everyone around you thought you were cocky, arrogant cvnts.

I'm not one for moaning about the Poznan, but just quickly search #poznan on Twitter. We're getting absolutely slated for it and everything else. Our first season back with the big boys, and rather than picking up on a great comeback and team performance, it's our 'small time' 'plastic' celebrations that people are talking about.

It's got to stop.

why do people care so much what other fans think?

I didn't hear it

Briefly heard it on the first goal never heard it for the second also did the music get turned down/off before kick off when the signing started as noticed the countdown timer go off the screens and all I could hear was the singing

As posted in FS Spirit Thread:

Was a good atmosphere up in SK1 yesterday, still room for improvement though. 

Could do with a songbook as there was a couple of new chants that I wasn't aware of/didn't know which caused a dip in the amount of people joining in.

Need to slow down and be clearer with songs some of them came across like mumbles.

Also in the top of SK1 (right hand side just past the corner flag going into the next stand) was a small group of fans trying to get songs going which led to two sets of fans signing different songs and sounded awful. This in turn led to the fans on the right hand side being somewhat abusive when their songs didn't come off.

Still a cracking atmosphere and one of the better ones in recent years, just wish we could get more than the back 3-4 rows involved.   

All those moaning about us being small time,embarassed by us doing the" poznan",bored of jobber and his drum,ashamed of the new shirt(mainly cos they couldnt get a medium!),think the goal music is stupid...hope you w@nkers are the ones who sing for a full 90mins even when we are a goal down and go home with a sore throat ..or just go onto the computet to see what other fans think of us!!!???

I'd love to hear Kasabians Eez-eh. Afterall it is local and named after our accent.

Maybe some lyrics to the tune of it for a good chant/song....

We ain't eez-eh

And we ain't that bad.......

Least we ain't Arsenal

And Chelsea's crap

We've got a feeling that we're gonna fvck you up all

Gonna fvck you up all

Gonna fvck you up all night

You get the drift?

Hard hat on.  :ph34r:

Archived