Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Tidy enough player but £5m would be around what we should be paying. I'd definitely not go higher than 7m, but it looks like they're going to take the pish.

I can see this happening a lot between now and deadline day. 

What I would do for a Balotelli style signing where we hear about it when the fee is agreed then the medical and signing sealed within a couple of days. It seems all of our transfers are long winded, clubs know we are desperate for cover and we have money to spend so they will definitely try and take the piss!

I wouldn't be upset if we paid 7/8 for him. Fairly solid premiership player in a position we need to cover.

Not like we've splashed the cash up til now.

I can see him here for £7m

my prediction is unvaling McArthur, Esteban, Deeney and some unknown defender by Friday

Wow, some of our fans are absolute morons, this would be a very practical signing. Why do some people think we DESERVE BETTER than McArthur? Pearson will think he's worth (to us) whatever we're willing to pay. So chill your clit-beans.

Wow, some of our fans are absolute morons, this would be a very practical signing. Why do some people think we DESERVE BETTER than McArthur? Pearson will think he's worth (to us) whatever we're willing to pay. So chill your clit-beans.

Perhaps the fact Pearson has been dangling Cambiasso in front of us and spouting "I'm more hopeful now" and we end up with a panic buy in McArthur. So yes in this scenario that we have been spoon fed all transfer window so far I think we do deserve better.

What the hell are you going on about? Barr a couple of people most have agreed that he will be a very good signing.

Please show me where someone has said "we deserve better"???

What the hell are you going on about? Barr a couple of people most have agreed that he will be a very good signing.

Perhaps the fact Pearson has been dangling Cambiasso in front of us and spouting "I'm more hopeful now" and we end up with a panic buy in McArthur. So yes in this scenario that we have been spoon fed all transfer window so far I think we do deserve better.

Pearson? The guy who was absolutely furious that details of the talks were revealed and called the leaker a ballonhead for it? If 'more hopeful' makes you think we've basically already signed him then you must be the kind of guy who can assume you have a guaranteed shag when a woman smiles at you.

O.K mate, both of these posts disparage McArthur.

........and so starts the panic buying season!!!

Not the most inspiring midfielder. 

What I would do for a Balotelli style signing where we hear about it when the fee is agreed then the medical and signing sealed within a couple of days. It seems all of our transfers are long winded, clubs know we are desperate for cover and we have money to spend so they will definitely try and take the piss!

If you are prepared to pay someone £160k a week you will find a lot o f obstacles and family life considerations etc conveniently recede

Archived