Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Danny Simpson

Why would QPR want to sell him to us? Who are they playing right back?

Isla who is on loan from Juventus.  Simpson has already been bumped to backup status at QPR.  He has probably been told he has a chance to be 1st choice here.

Not a bad player and would fit in ok, if he joins as a squad player. Good competition rdl. Having said this I dont want to keep getting players that are as good as the ones we have we should be looking for better. With a fully fit squad we are lower half prem side. We need higher calibre players to improve

Not a bad player and would fit in ok, if he joins as a squad player. Good competition rdl. Having said this I dont want to keep getting players that are as good as the ones we have we should be looking for better. With a fully fit squad we are lower half prem side. We need higher calibre players to improve

While I agree about needing higher calibre players I disagree that we need them all just yet. With a signing like this we are adding strength to depth, which is what we need first and foremost this season in case of injuries. Our first XI is more than good enough to compete. We just need the whole squad to be able to cope with injuries and rotation. Simpson fits the bill perfectly. We can't come up and suddenly expect to change 4,5 or 6 of our first team for an upgrade. It's just not the way we need to do things. It's about sustainable transition. Get a couple of squad players and a couple of real quality players, consolidate and stay up this year. Then push on the next and add upgrades. That's what's I think Nigel will do. Too many at once could cause a lot of problems. That said, I can't say we've added too many better players already!

Redknapp said in his Press Conference: "I think that's going to happen", when asked about the deal

is he on our pay roll or some how got a time machine/mystic? 

if he is might have to ask the old chap for next weeks lotto numbers 

NP will be pleased....with him outing another target too. lol

seems rather confident in us to complete the deal too.....

yeah but let's be realistic here, the aim is to stay up this season and build from there next season. Pearson's getting a squad together to stay in the league this season and this would be a good addition to that squad. plus he's got premier league experience which is better for us this season than taking a gamble on an unproven potential gem

is he on our pay roll or some how got a time machine/mystic? 

if he is might have to ask the old chap for next weeks lotto numbers 

NP will be pleased....with him outing another target too. lol

seems rather confident in us to complete the deal too.....

Just what I thought mate haha

haha qpr definitely going down now theyre selling all their players. hope this goes through because we need some competition for RDL who i feel has let his performances slide a little bit in 2014

Wait, are they now going down because they're buying too many or because they're selling too many? Sounds like a weird one to be getting rid of though

Archived