Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Arsenal post match thread 1-1

Guest Mee-9

Outstanding. Proud. 

Everyone put a shift in, Nugent and Ulloa ran their hearts out, Morgan and Moore were colossal at the back, and great to see Drinkwater back.

Redknapp has just been very very positive towards us. And knew about James having a great season last term. Good to hear.

Yeah loving the post match. He'll be ringing his dad telling him to buy everyone lol

I'm going bookies tomorrow and sticking £50.00 on Moore getting a senior call up before the end of the season. He was excellent and is what England need at the min, someone to throw themselves into everything. He is learning off the boss big bad Wes.

Great performance, could have easily won with some better finishing but even I can't be negative tonight!

Best post ever.

Great performance. Feel a little sad we didn't win but not sure why as we were immense. Proud to have worn my Leicester shirt in Minnesota today.

I thought we outplayed them for 90 minutes.

It's all well and good passing sideays and having long shots but Arsenal created nothing - which has been a feature of their pay without Giroud on the pitch so far this season. Every time we attacked we caused problems and we had a couple of great chances to win. I feel that's 2 points lost tbh.

Good performances from all. Not sure why Mahrez came off though, he looked dangerous and Schlupp looked shagged.

One minor concern - both times Arsenal went down to 10 we seemed to retreat rather than try and take advantage.

I ****ing love Nige and this team, we're going places.

I also want to call out lcfcsnow for being a massive cvnt time and time again, constantly criticising everything to do with the club and being wrong about so many things I've lost count. Fvck off this forum, nobody ever (and I mean ever) gives a shit what you think.

You seem pretty riled by him boy!

Good performances from all. Not sure why Mahrez came off though, he looked dangerous and Schlupp looked shagged.

One minor concern - both times Arsenal went down to 10 we seemed to retreat rather than try and take advantage.

Knackered. Also think Nige wanted to get some right footed supply for Ulloa. But then he came off, no sure if that was part of the plan or not.

It's looking like we have a genuinely premier league class striker in Ulloa! Even though he missed that second chance, the way he cut back and completely took (was it Chambers?) out of the situation was class.

The work ethic in this team is ridiculous, when one person was out of position another would fill in for them. 

Nigel I love you!

It's looking like we have a genuinely premier league class striker in Ulloa! Even though he missed that second chance, the way he cut back and completely took (was it Chambers?) out of the situation was class.

The work ethic in this team is ridiculous, when one person was out of position another would fill in for them.

Nigel I love you!

Agree about 95%. The real premier league part is finishing it all off. But he's got two in three and his header today was stunning so fair play.

Still, we have to take those chances. Only negative of today.

We should slaughter the likes of Burnley, WBA, Sunderland etc....

:nono:

Take it one game at a time. They'll probably be no 'slaughtering' of anyone I suspect.

Pearson really is grounded and his post-match interview was superb. He's clearly keeping the lads focussed, committed and with their feet on the ground. What we don't need now is to get too carried-away re. expectation. IMO.

Enjoy today's performance but accept that all the other teams have their dangerous players and will be going for it. Villa, for example, have had a surprisingly great start.

Fantastic stuff from the team. Absolute credit to the club.

I just wonder how we'll adapt when it's a West Brom at home instead, how much more attacking we'll be, but there's no doubt that so far we've got our tactics spot on in terms of the balance between pressing the opposition and countering with numbers. 

Archived