Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Arsenal post match thread 1-1

Love the team love np, and loved watching that outstanding performance. I hate to say this and it does kill me but I think hammond looked out of his depth at times and there were a few times he could have been booked. Plz dont shoot me for saying that

Good performance. Moore and Morgan were both excellent...and, I have to say, Konchesky has been great so far too, much better than expected.

We'll look even stronger when James and Cambiasso are available and match fit.

The one negative is we still aren't making the most of set pieces. Some of our corners are terrible lol

That was some fantastic stuff today. I think the whole team put in an extra effort - and that pretty effortlessly at first glance.

The composure, the dedication, the readiness, the eagerness going forward and defending well - it all showed.

And that not even with our best starting eleven out there!

There's lots of positives to take away from the Arsenal home game. Apart from the goal against, the defense wasn't at fault for anything and barely let Arsenal through (although that's probably also down to the Gunners lacking a proper striker up front). I'm surprised at how well Konchesky copes with the Premier League of today and how smart Morgan and Moore are in the middle. Ritchie de Laet was at times outstanding against Sanchez.

I thought the midfield three were a bit too complacent and too much joint together in the center at the beginning - I wish they would've spread out a bit more. But they did very well as the game progressed - just imagine what Cambiasso, Drinkwater and James will add to that!

Schlupp, for all his shortcomings (he isn't a real striker as he lacks the end product) came up with a magnificent cross and the £8m on Ulloa already feel like a bargain.

You could feel a bit sorry for Nugent, but I'm sure he'll find the net in one of the following PL games shortly. Good to see Vardy back and Knockaert will soon make a positive impact, too. Mahrez will terrify some lesser-skilled PL defenders no end, I'll tell you that.

We've got it all, folks. A terrific blend of old and new, experienced and success-savvy. I'm loving it and I can't wait for the next game and Pearson fielding a fully-fit starting XI.

The future's bright, the future's Leicester.

Arsenalmania forum.

Their match thread.

lol lol lol lol

and I thought this place was bad for overreacting.

The one who didn't understand why Sczenzy was booked though  lol  lol  lol - Donkey kick at Moore. That the ref didn't give him his marching orders was an awful decision.

I can't help but feel a little gutted that we didn't take any of our chances but nonetheless, I'm so proud that we equalled and, at times, seem to overrule Arsenal. So much heart and desire throughout that performance. UTF

Fabulous performance in which we played some of them to a standstill by the end. Two super chances to win and a superlative team effort. Take a special bow Jeff Schlupp for an inch-perfect cross for Ulloa's equaliser. End product at last and a good game all round. I hope it gives him the confidence to keep it up.    

I'm in the UAE this week and (unfortunately) had to watch the match on Bein Sports. The pre-match analysis was absolutely woeful. I can guarantee from the pundits assessment of us, none of them had seen us play last season, and only seen highlights this.

Shame on you, Graeme Souness, Andy Gray and John Barnes.

I didn't hang around to catch the post-match anaysis.

Archived