Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Arsenal post match thread 1-1

Just got back.

Very pleasing performance again, we have looked so impressive so far, our team as a unit look so together, so hard working and it's showed in the first three games.

Yet again we held our own, possession wise especially second half Arsenal were coming at us a lot; however how resolute were our defence, clear cut chances Arsenal hardly had any. De Laet had a very tough task today, and yet again with Mahrez defensively I didn't think he helped De Laet enough, but credit to De Laet second half against Sanchez he was absolutely brilliant, that tackle in the last minute was exceptional, very very key. Morgan & Moore solid again, while Konchesky yet again had a consistent game, been really impressed with that left side so far, yes Schlupp ran himself into the ground, but defensively along with Konchesky he worked very hard, and that assist for Ulloa was brilliant.

King yet again working incredibly hard in midfield, while Ulloa looks the real deal very intelligent player who puts his body about extremely well. 

Finally yet again to be honest, we could of well won that game, two points though from Everton, Chelsea & Arsenal is good stuff  :thumbup:

I thought the ref was excellent in general. He was very willing to let both teams play, most of his decisions were correct and he played some good advantages,

Could probably have booked Hammond on one or two occasions if there was anything he did wrong. I felt he handled the Moore/Sczez situation correctly as well.

Frickin proud I am. That was a performance!

Konch is impressing me in the Prem, as I thought he would be the weak link, but he is like another player in this league. Ulloa looks sensational (apart from THAT miss), and the danish expert on the TV even admitted, that he never heard of him, but thought he would prove a bargain if he keeps on like this. They were well impressed with Leicester's attitude and Ulloa on danish telly. Morgan is getting his body in everywhere, seriously about half of those 24 attempts must have hit him, Captain Fantastic. Schlupp is the new improved Dyer (well not really, I still miss Lloyd, but Jeff is the same, either rubbish or brilliance from him) and Mahrez is some talent.

Kudos to the whole team for working their socks off and earning a great point against a very talented Arsenal team.

Thought the ref was ok to be honest, yeah he missed the odd fouls but he also let things go in our favour.

Hammond was lucky to last so long without a card.

thank go someone agreed with what a said I was starting to think a watched a different game to everyone else he looked week and out of his depth thats y he kept fouling

We played in flight mode very comfortable, our passing was crisp my only concern was our lack of intensity on certain occasions having said that we absolutely annihilated the Arse and pressured them into making mistakes, and could of won the game, but very pleased, We are a very decent side and I am guessing the other prem teams are starting to take notice!!!!

thank go someone agreed with what a said I was starting to think a watched a different game to everyone else he looked week and out of his depth thats y he kept fouling

Hammond did ok yet again.

Do you honestly think Pearson would have kept him on the pitch if he was 'out of his depth'.

Great performance, could have easily won with some better finishing but even I can't be negative tonight!

:o Wow! A positive comment from you. Is this a first? Fair play - I wouldn't have been surprised if you had hidden under a rock after that like Seenitall, The People's Hero, etc. would have done.

Hammond and King are proving me wrong. I said before the Chelsea game they were dross but they've been excellent so far and it's good to know they can step in and do a job if James/Drinky are out.

Morgan and Moore outstanding yet again and Ulloa looks a good buy.

Proud. Confident we'll stay up this season.

Archived