Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

Off topic I know but who's that in you're profile!? :wub:

Looks like Kate Upton, get on reddit plenty of nudes!!

Kate Upton indeed. tons more that were probably too inappropriate to be on here. too many people are too obsessed with jennifer lawrence to realise the real treasure :D

Deadline Day is horrible. What a load of hyperbolic, anti-climatic, Redknapp rimming, Stoke willy puller filled bollocks!

Southampton & Hull have had a decent day by the sounds of it. If Koeman gets his squad playing they could do v.well.

Be happy with our 2 if they come off, then reassess in Jan. I presume Simpson is more versatile than we (I) think.

Deadline Day is horrible. What a load of hyperbolic, anti-climatic, Redknapp rimming, Stoke willy puller filled bollocks!

Southampton & Hull have had a decent day by the sounds of it. If Koeman gets his squad playing they could do v.well.

Be happy with our 2 if they come off, then reassess in Jan. I presume Simpson is more versatile than we (I) think.

If both deals happen we will be exceedingly good.

Archived