Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

Thank christ our chaiman is not being interviewed on SSPN  with a baseball cap on ....QPR are a fookin circus..

I thought you were going to bed 3 hours ago? Instead all you've done it moan about the coverage all night.

The Hull fans on Sky Sports News.. a total  Embarrassment...cringeworthy..stuff.. Im off to bed..I don't want to be associated with this stuff...........

I said a month or two ago that I was disappointed with the transfer activity, and I have been proved wrong, that's why I love Pearson, he never stops proving fans wrong.

Hamer

Simpson

Upson

Cambiasso

Albrighton

Powell

Lawrence

Ulloa

We have done some great business, Nigel I take my hat off to you.

Powell is going to be a top addition, Simpson will be too. Can't wait to see how cambiasso gets on in this league as well. Have to give it to the club they have played their cards well this summer.

So far we have shown we can compete in the league and hopefully with these additions we can start to look for those all important wins. :) coyb!

Im flattered that your stalking me..it is  possible to use a laptop in bed you know.. even with three women in it with me..

Not really stalking, just read your comment about going to bed because you were seemingly sick, bored, embarrassed, didn't want to be associated with presumably the coverage, yet saw you continually moaned all night about the coverage or the ongoings.

And yes, the irony, that comment is coming from me! :o

So I've just seen one poster on a Burnley forum suggest the potential signing they've got an extension for is Michael Keane, for wait for it... £3,000,000. lol

BBC just reporting it's a loan deal.

Edit: Hang about - they just added the following: "Louis van Gaal has had a total clearout of the youth team/reserves at Old Trafford hasn't he? Michael Keane is on his way. The 21-year-old was never going to break through at United and is off to the Clarets." Which sounds more like something you'd say about a permanent deal... Maybe they made a mistake putting that it's a loan...

BBC just reporting it's a loan deal.

Edit: Hang about - they just added the following: "Louis van Gaal has had a total clearout of the youth team/reserves at Old Trafford hasn't he? Michael Keane is on his way. The 21-year-old was never going to break through at United and is off to the Clarets." Which sounds more like something you'd say about a permanent deal... Maybe they made a mistake putting that it's a loan...

Sounds like it is a loan move. Boo.

I am very happy with our window to be honest. We have 8 new first team recruits in, have managed what is arguably the coup of the entire summer in the signing of Esteban Cambiasso and his experience is invaluable both on and off the pitch. Although we are yet to see him play in our shirt, Upson arguably has the same know how that will be crucial for our defence and he hopefully will return sooner rather than later. Albrighton may still be growing into it, but, no doubts he will be brilliant too and has been in and around this level for the whole of his career.

Hamer will only but improve as a player, as will Simpson. Leo is already proving he was worth the outlay and both Lawrence and Powell are two of the best young British players at Man Utd and one of them is ours for keeps and I think the other may go the same way should everything work out.

Yet, if that wasn't good enough, we kept the core of our team from last year bar Dyer and they have all committed for the long haul. Touch wood divine intervention does not get in the way of that, but, this has all the makings of being our best ever team. Well done Nigel, well done Terry, well done Vichai and Top. Great job!

I am very happy with our window to be honest. We have 8 new first team recruits in, have managed what is arguably the coup of the entire summer in the signing of Esteban Cambiasso and his experience is invaluable both on and off the pitch. Although we are yet to see him play in our shirt, Upson arguably has the same know how that will be crucial for our defence and he hopefully will return sooner rather than later. Albrighton may still be growing into it, but, no doubts he will be brilliant too and has been in and around this level for the whole of his career.

Hamer will only but improve as a player, as will Simpson. Leo is already proving he was worth the outlay and both Lawrence and for Powell are two of the best young English players at Man Utd and one of them is ours for keeps and I think the other may go the same way should everything work out.

Yet, if that wasn't good enough, we kept the core of our team from last year bar Dyer and they have all committed for the long haul. Touch wood divine intervention does not get in the way of that, but, this has all the makings of being our best ever team. Well done Nigel, well done Terry, well done Vichai and Top. Great job!

Great post as usual Robin spot on

Hamer will only but improve as a player, as will Simpson. Leo is already proving he was worth the outlay and both Lawrence and Powell are two of the best young English players at Man Utd and one of them is ours for keeps and I think the other may go the same way should everything work out.

Lawrence isn't English.

Archived