Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Players who have made international debuts whilst at Leicester

Just looking through some player profiles and noticed some made their international debut whilst at the club.

Recently, Morgan, Mahrez and Schmeichel all made their respective bows within the last year. Andy King obviously with us being his only club. Jeff Schlupp made his Ghana debut in 2011.

Heskey, Guppy, Izzet played for England and Turkey whilst with us. Any more?

Weren't that at Filbert st. aswell?

No, I think he played for England Under 21s at Filbo, vs Mexico Under 21s. I think he made his debut for the reggae boys shortly after. I could be wrong, but I was at the Filbo game and I don't think it was a full international. I think he was invited along more as a 'have a run out seeing as we're at your stadium' affair.

No, I think he played for England Under 21s at Filbo, vs Mexico Under 21s. I think he made his debut for the reggae boys shortly after. I could be wrong, but I was at the Filbo game and I don't think it was a full international. I think he was invited along more as a 'have a run out seeing as we're at your stadium' affair.

Cursory glance at Wikipedia suggests I'm correct. I'm impressed with my own memory there.

Archived