Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

A man can dream... Hopefully they make it DLC for the 360 etc... I'd be more than happy to pay £4 or £5 for the extra grounds. :)

Probably will be the case to be fair but much steeper I don't know if it's on the disk(prem grounds) but I can imagine 360 amd PS3 having the grounds on it because of the amount of data it will have to hold

Probably will be the case to be fair but much steeper I don't know if it's on the disk(prem grounds) but I can imagine 360 amd PS3 having the grounds on it because of the amount of data it will have to hold

Couldn't the game just have an install disc and then a play disc like GTA V did Ash??

Feels like a totally different game on new gen consoles anyway. Looks horrible when you go round a mates and play it on a 360. Big gulf in the graphics between the two and I suspect even more so with fifa 15.

Feels like a totally different game on new gen consoles anyway. Looks horrible when you go round a mates and play it on a 360. Big gulf in the graphics between the two and I suspect even more so with fifa 15.

Yep.

1080 was resolution on both XB1 and PS4 will be same again.

I wouldn't do all that just for FIFA lol.

It's a good game granted but the graphical differentce for a game like FIFA from old gen to next gen isn't exactly outstanding.

If you're on Xbox then a game like Titan Fall would be a game I'd invest quite a lot of money in for for a much clearer graphical difference.

But it plays MUCH better and from the tiny bits of the new one I've seen, it looks as though they've been able to focus more on gameplay this year so it should be decent. There's no standout features but that likely means everything gets a good polishing and improves.

Everything mate graphics too.

Let me know who and what you think needs changing :)

Everybody 99. The gaffer's ordered it  :pearson:

:D  In all seriousness though, I hope you'll be given a bit more free-reign to make us better. Every first team player should be 70+ from last year (exception of Hammond, GTF, Logan). Kasper would likely be the highest rated. I'll be be gutted in QPR are rated higher but I can see it being so because of the players they've signed. Even so we should be better but I can see EA favouring the names.

I can give some individual ratings suggestions if you like but don't want to take your job from you  :P . Must's are physical attributes are a bit higher, James big upgrade and Vardy 90+ speed/acceleration and stamina with high/high work rates. Give him that Speedster and Engine combination  :thumbup:

Think lots of the guy's deserve 80+ potential. Think it was on 13 that Wolves, Bolton, Blackburn had 10+ each with potential over 80 and most of our first team players have proven that they can improve lots so surely something similar is in order.

So what kind of things do you get to change then; break it down for me and enlighten me  :) . Do you do it full-time or just as an extra?

But it plays MUCH better and from the tiny bits of the new one I've seen, it looks as though they've been able to focus more on gameplay this year so it should be decent. There's no standout features but that likely means everything gets a good polishing and improves.

This might be true and yes it does run better, its not in my opinion worth spending up to £700 just for a game like FIFA on next gen.

It's not worth a £700+ investment. I've had FIFA 14 on both consoles and I haven't seen anything to suggest FIFA 15 will be that much different either.

This might be true and yes it does run better, its not in my opinion worth spending up to £700 just for a game like FIFA on next gen.

It's not worth a £700+ investment. I've had FIFA 14 on both consoles and I haven't seen anything to suggest FIFA 15 will be that much different either.

Exactly what I think mate, it's silly money, and give it a year and you'll probably be paying half that amount.

Oh yeah, I wasn't advocating buying a new console and TV for it just think that the differences, albeit minor, add up to something significant. Personally, I think if you play FIFA a lot and play other games a bit, the upgrade is worth it. It hasn't been so far because of the lack of games.

It has specifically said that they attended several Premier League games to capture the chants and crowd noise, so I'm not sure we'll get much decent crowd noise, etc. for us. Hopefully if we stay up next season, we can have something decent for the next one.

Would love a decent leicester, Leicester, LEICESTER chant in the game.

The grounds are definitely only on next gen consoles and PC. Probably down to data capacity on disks. Here is a quote from an article about it below:

EA have visited every single Barclays Premier League club to capture player faces.

All 20 stadiums from the BPL will feature (on Xbox One, PS4 and PC), including those of the three newly promoted teams.

Real world chants will play, with many of them recorded live, during real BPL fixtures.

Ad boards in BPL stadiums will show official sponsors, chosen to be in the game by the clubs themselves.

BPL branding will feature fully throughout Career Mode and in any matches between 2 BPL teams.

Career Mode will also include exclusive BPL "next fixture" overlays.

Goal line technology replays will feature in BPL matches, and matches from any other leagues that use it.

Barclays Premier League referees are fully licensed.

Archived