Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Sod the ratings for a minute and concentrate on the important thing.... Gameplay! Been playing the beta today on xbox one and it seems to flow so much better than 2014. Corners are harder to score from, keepers seem more sensible and the whole thing just looks so smart. Little details like seeing the 4th official with his board for injury time etc. even heard the Januzaj song when utd brought him on. Very impressed so far

I had no say in him being lowered. I've questioned it there will be evidence when he plays in the Premier League soon.

Do they think that you can only be quick if you play in the PL? Is Championship footage considered unreliable?!

What a load of tosh!

Cheating?!

So if this is classed as cheating then surely buying FIFA points is also cheating? Will they be taking this feature off? Of course not

Since Ultimate Team I am guessing EA have made a crazy amount of money. Another way for EA to take peoples pounds... They are blaming all the errors of UT on Coin Farmers lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeS5FBrWePw

I guess they did this also!!! Damn coin farmers! :ph34r:

It does somewhat baffle me that UT doesn't come in for more stick, it was the first ever game to give you an advantage in competitive gaming if you ploughed your own money into it. 

It was little wonder it went from a DLC addition to being Incorporated in every game, EA probably made twice as much from the sale of packs than it did form the DLC download and as such decided to expose it to a wider audience. 

It does somewhat baffle me that UT doesn't come in for more stick, it was the first ever game to give you an advantage in competitive gaming if you ploughed your own money into it. 

It was little wonder it went from a DLC addition to being Incorporated in every game, EA probably made twice as much from the sale of packs than it did form the DLC download and as such decided to expose it to a wider audience. 

And that, for me, is the absolute antithesis of what gaming should be about.

What is hard to understand about the ratings systems really?

Players are based on players around them in the leagues like I said nugent had an almost 'outstanding' in first touch category and he was level rated with some of the best players in the Premier League so he's been downgraded other players could go up or down depending.

Guidelines are there for a reason. I'm sure players will be upgraded this season should they prove themself in the Premier League.

What is hard to understand about the ratings systems really?

Players are based on players around them in the leagues like I said nugent had an almost 'outstanding' in first touch category and he was level rated with some of the best players in the Premier League so he's been downgraded other players could go up or down depending.

Guidelines are there for a reason. I'm sure players will be upgraded this season should they prove themself in the Premier League.

So how does this equate to Vards!?? I cant see someone going hey lets watch connor sammon hes about as quick as vardy yep there the same. Sorry to keep going on Ash but im sure he doesnt need to prove himself in the premier just like these jokers have in the championship? I mean danny ings is in the flipping 90s for pace!??

Goodwillie 86

Mahrez 82

Hammill 80

Wallace 80

Really!?? Them pair of fat fackers r the same as vards??

Ratings don't really matter to me anyway, I'll wheel and deal Harry Redknapp style replacing most of the squad in career mode anyway   :lei1:

Exactly. If we've got money (rumors suggest £10-£15mil) surely everyone can just buy players with good ratings and keep the ones we already have and use them as back up in boring cup draws, or you can sell them. 

I do have a question regarding the goalkeepers development though. Does a goalkeepers rating go up if he wins every game keeping a clean sheet but making no saves, or does it go up if he makes loads of saves but never keeps a clean sheet and loses?

Also I have a question about the fitness of players. WHY on earth does it take them a full week to regain full energy? I think in real life it would take a fully fit pro footballer 2 days maximum, maybe not even that long. It becomes a real problem when you have tricky back to back fixtures and you need to play full strength 

Opinions? 

Exactly. If we've got money (rumors suggest £10-£15mil) surely everyone can just buy players with good ratings and keep the ones we already have and use them as back up in boring cup draws, or you can sell them. 

I do have a question regarding the goalkeepers development though. Does a goalkeepers rating go up if he wins every game keeping a clean sheet but making no saves, or does it go up if he makes loads of saves but never keeps a clean sheet and loses?

Also I have a question about the fitness of players. WHY on earth does it take them a full week to regain full energy? I think in real life it would take a fully fit pro footballer 2 days maximum, maybe not even that long. It becomes a real problem when you have tricky back to back fixtures and you need to play full strength 

Opinions? 

Can't remember which FIFA it was, but you had the choice to upgrade different areas of your club such as the stadium, coaching, transfer abilities and fitness. I thought these were beneficial, helped you get extra income in and the fitness one used to help maintain your squads fitness levels. Would be good if they used something like that again imo.

Archived