Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Do we know what position schlepping will play as on 14 he went from a late 60's rated st/lb to a mid 50's rated lb?

I will say it once more. Overall ratings don't mean anything.

He will remain a left back with left wing and striker as secondary positions.

So whats the point of them Ash??

To be honest I don't know we go on individual ratings. I've said it before but there are a few players who have say a 82 rating with better all round stats than a 84 rated player.

To be honest I don't know we go on individual ratings. I've said it before but there are a few players who have say a 82 rating with better all round stats than a 84 rated player.

Exactly, each position has attributes that don't count. That's why I was always sneaky on the creation centre, making guys like Knocky a CF so some of the attributes needed for a winger didn't count to his overall.

So if for arguments sake, you've got a re-gen come through who has very good stats for a striker, but his natural position is right midfield and his overall is 73, if he was up front would he play like a 78? Just hypothetically.

8f6cb4699c74f27a750672823345803c.png

aa02ea2853e667fd5f9f79d3eea3ea79.png

I know these ain't final stats or anything, but jesus EA hate us

Wouldn't be surprised if that stays the same, it took EA ages to actually give the right stats to our players last season

Just putting it out there too our players are compared to others(individual stats) in the division too.

If you look at Drinkwater passing, visison, creativity they are very high. As I've said before Nugent had a first touch of 77. People who fall into that category are some of the premier leagues best players think Oscar was one. I'll find the list again basically Nugent has been downgraded to a 70 or 71...

Just putting it out there too our players are compared to others(individual stats) in the division too.

If you look at Drinkwater passing, visison, creativity they are very high. As I've said before Nugent had a first touch of 77. People who fall into that category are some of the premier leagues best players think Oscar was one. I'll find the list again basically Nugent has been downgraded to a 70 or 71...

You're kidding.

Our overall are terrible if that screenshot is correct.

Not being funny Ashley but if you are in charge of stats I don't see how you can give one of the fastest strikers in this league 80 sprint speed and 80 acceleration, I get that overall stats don't count but for individual stats Jamie Vardy is definitely faster than that. 

Not being funny Ashley but if you are in charge of stats I don't see how you can give one of the fastest strikers in this league 80 sprint speed and 80 acceleration, I get that overall stats don't count but for individual stats Jamie Vardy is definitely faster than that.

Jamie Vardy is faster and if you play with him at the minute on fifa he is a 84 or 85 sprint speed. I edit Leicester yes but then there is someone above me who are called producers who actually work at EA HQ then can change anything... I questioned Vardy speed decrease believe me. I'm sure he will be back up to 85 or higher in the coming weeks.

Premier League after all has more stats, heat maps to pick from if players are performing it won't go unnoticed.

Can't believe how many of our first 11 are 60's, in the ****ing Premier League. Joke

It does seem anti leicester. Every new promoted side gets a stat hike. Why not us? Considering the only apparent reasin our overalls were not higher last year is the championship league cap

Ashley are Albrighton and Ulloa likely to be added to the Leicester side in the beta?

Not sure mate beta isn't anything to do with me. As far as I am aware we are 3.5 stars.

People The database isn't anti Leicester we have strict guidelines to follow if you can show me where people's individual stats need improving and compare them to someone else in and around that area I will be more than happy to have a look and make changes should they need making. Overall stats mean nothing

Archived