Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

No King Power logos on the banner, around the bottom or above the exits as IRL. Odd that they can't use sponsor logos around the stadiums, but they can on the ad-hoardings and kits.

Stokes saying Britania I think

they should remove all those mechanics and make it about skill

Removing the "Automatic" option for everything would be top of my list. Playing against a team like PSG with pinpoint crosses hitting Zlatan's head every time is no fun.

We really have picked a good year to get promoted, they've even been round to the grounds and took proper recordings of the home chants so you'll hear them in the game. Be interesting which one's of ours they pick, probably the 'we love you' one.

Wondering if they'll have the post horn when the players are walking on the pitch as well?

We really have picked a good year to get promoted, they've even been round to the grounds and took proper recordings of the home chants so you'll hear them in the game. Be interesting which one's of ours they pick, probably the 'we love you' one.

Wondering if they'll have the post horn when the players are walking on the pitch as well?

I honestly hope "Ooooooooh TWAT! You're shit ahhhhhhhhhh" makes an appearance. Doubtful though. Also "Don't sell Knockaert" as it's one of the few that's completely ours but I'm guessing they won't do specific player chants (and might infringe copyright laws)

Almost certainly "We love you", "We're the Left Side", "Come on Leicester", "By far the greatest team" - inoffensive and short ones that can be used at almost any point in the match and wouldn't sound too out of place. Probably no mention of specific players/other clubs

I honestly hope "Ooooooooh TWAT! You're shit ahhhhhhhhhh" makes an appearance. Doubtful though. Also "Don't sell Knockaert" as it's one of the few that's completely ours but I'm guessing they won't do specific player chants (and might infringe copyright laws)

Almost certainly "We love you", "We're the Left Side", "Come on Leicester", "By far the greatest team" - inoffensive and short ones that can be used at almost any point in the match and wouldn't sound too out of place. Probably no mention of specific players/other clubs

Yeh I can't see them doing individual player chants linked to the stadiums, it would just be a pain to change everything if a player moved on. Would be great if they added rival chants during derby games as well but I can't see that happening for a while. Hearing 'Always shit on the red side of the trent' when were playing forest would be amazing lol

Will we still have it after dropping down? I might be wrong but I've got a feeling stadiums take up quite a bit of memory so they can't just keep every one they add to it.

The thing is there is a lot more memory now on Xbox One/PS4 discs. This means they might keep the stadiums they've got so far but only on the One/PS4. The detail would already be there so can't see why they'd get rid of it. I hope so anyway...

"he's one of our own?"

and the old/new "riyad, riyad riyad, tony, tony tony" 

Is it heck. Copied off Celtic.

As if, of corse FIFA 15 will be coming out on the old consoles this is a company that released FIFA 14 on the Playstation 2 and PSP. It'll likely just be FIFA 14 but with all the transfers etc, much like it is on the Vita, but it'll be there alright.

I know mate. We're debating weather all the stadiums will be on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the next-gen consoles. There's no doubt the actual game is being released on those consoles as you could pre-order them right now if you wanted. :)

Archived