Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Mahrez is so much better now he has 4 star skills. This is my leicester set up on seasons:

Schmeichel

Moore Huth Morgan

Albrighton Cambiasso King De Laet

Mahrez

Kramaric Vardy

I take it you're a trick stick abuser? De Leat at right wing back then Schlupp left wing back for me.

Kramaric movement is unreal

I take it you're a trick stick abuser? De Leat at right wing back then Schlupp left wing back for me.

Kramaric movement is unreal

Not usually, i normally just do the chop with Mahrez. He seems to have suddenly become really good on the game even though all that's changed is his skill moves.

Not usually, i normally just do the chop with Mahrez. He seems to have suddenly become really good on the game even though all that's changed is his skill moves.

I've upgraded his dribbling, balance and agility. Ball control I believe too. Kramaric has 4 star skill moves

Hoping for some actual Leicester songs in next years game if we stay up.

I swear whenever I play Norwich, I always hear "villa Villa VILLA". I just can't see how anyone would think it makes sense to give that to Norwich!

There are issues that EA are aware of and i've asked and provided songs for them to use.

Also sending in pictures of UFS flags when I receive them so hopefully they will be on the game next year

whats the best club to do a career with i am running out of things to do in fifa

I like to use a L2 team and have them to rise through divisions.  Check their squads to see if they have enough players to suit your preferred formation but if you want a challenge then you can just pick a worst side and mould them into your formation which is more challenging as you will have to sell decent players who do not suit your formation. 

Just downloaded the demo to see if my PC can run it - is there any way of changing the controls so they aren't completely retarded?

WASD as move (rather than sprint, lob, pass, shoot as it was) and I, space, k and left shift as pass, shoot, lob and sprint? arrow keys (which should be move) as some d-pad stuff that's supposed to be on the number pad? Whoever redesigned the controls was a right jibbering idiot and any attempts to change it ask me to save it (temporary config, discard or cancel) - I save temporary config and it changes nothing.

There are issues that EA are aware of and i've asked and provided songs for them to use.

Also sending in pictures of UFS flags when I receive them so hopefully they will be on the game next year

All these are nice touches but are they actually gonna improve the things that matter? The gameplay on this 1 is awful. And do they any plans to ever make career mode remotely half decent?

All these are nice touches but are they actually gonna improve the things that matter? The gameplay on this 1 is awful. And do they any plans to ever make career mode remotely half decent?

What would you like to see in Career mode?

Game play, my only criticism is running straight through on goal from kick off.

What would you like to see in Career mode?

Off the top of my head:

An improved youth system, where players in the academy can develop every month rather than just on May 1st and 95% aren't so poor physically that they're unusable.

A correlation between player position and their skill moves and weak foot for regens, newgens and youth players. Currently a CB in your academy is just as likely to have 4/5 star skills as a left winger.

AI controlled teams making a more realistic number of transfers each season and more sensible selection decisions. At the moment, most teams don't make any transfers at all in each window and teams regularly play their 2nd/ 3rd choice goalkeeper for no apparent reason - eg. Man United regularly playing Ben Amos over a fit De Gea.

Fix the glitch where player potentials randomly go up or down when they move clubs. It would be nice if growth could be linked to the performance of the player as well.

Game play can be atrocious. Players make ridiculous movements off the ball, its so easy to punish mistakes.

The game is far too reliant on pace still its so frustrating. Everything about playing FIFA is based on pace, its the stat everyone looks at, why?  and 95% of the time goals go in at the near post, its so boring. Repeat over and over - fast winger, sprint inside or on the outside then shoot near post. Done. Its just not much fun anymore, I'd rather have a realistic 1-0 than an arcade type game. Running from kick-off just sums it up.

Goalkeepers are useless on this, and I mean useless. If you check pretty much every replay, you'll see the keeper actually sees the ball but dives too late or makes a crappy motion which makes you think "f**k sake keeper." (Its weird. I understand this sounds like I'm describing a normal goal, I'm not).

Career mode - transfers are a joke. I'm not asking for FM, just for it to be half decent. Stupid transfers - just limit them, it can't be that hard surely?

Oh and the commentary, well. Played FIFA 08 the other day and I genuinely think the commentary was better on that. Have any details on FIFA16 been released yet? Needs some serious improvement. Shame there's no competition, may have forced EA to make a half decent game.

Great stuff. Andy did tell me about the UFS flags, a very nice touch. :)

Off the top of my head:

An improved youth system, where players in the academy can develop every month rather than just on May 1st and 95% aren't so poor physically that they're unusable.

A correlation between player position and their skill moves and weak foot for regens, newgens and youth players. Currently a CB in your academy is just as likely to have 4/5 star skills as a left winger.

AI controlled teams making a more realistic number of transfers each season and more sensible selection decisions. At the moment, most teams don't make any transfers at all in each window and teams regularly play their 2nd/ 3rd choice goalkeeper for no apparent reason - eg. Man United regularly playing Ben Amos over a fit De Gea.

I agree so much with this. I love career mode and it is the only reason I get Fifa, and it annoys me because the mode has so much potential but is wasted. 

I'd love to have more depth in the youth academy, maybe more scouts, more countries, stats, etc. I'm probably asking too much here, but even if there was an imaginary youth team and you can see how well they play. The worst thing is upgrading a 16 year old who moans when he isn't playing in a champions league match against Real Madrid. 

The transfer system is terrible as well. Aguero, Neymar, Suarez move clubs every 6 months. But I managed to sell a 19 year old youth player for 24.5m and that felt pretty good. 

Get rid of scripting.  I'm sick of needing to win (or even not lose!) the last few games of the season to win the league or get to Europe whatever and all of a sudden bottom of the league teams become amazing and the teams behind you go on mad unbeaten runs.  How many times has there been a corner in the last minute where I know the CPU will score?!  Ugh!

Sorry, rant over....

has anyone else found completely free players in the first summer i enquired for tyias browning of everton and they replied with the price of £0 same thing happened following season with marcos lopes serge gnabry and chuba akpom very strange is this a glitch

has anyone else found completely free players in the first summer i enquired for tyias browning of everton and they replied with the price of £0 same thing happened following season with marcos lopes serge gnabry and chuba akpom very strange is this a glitch

Yep, this happened in my career mode, funnily enough it was Tyias Browning for me too! Had it in a different career mode, I signed Bentaleb for Valencia for free as well.

y when im winning 1-0 do the teams im playing park the bus

Hahaha I've had that. 

It's Fifa Career, everything is buggy. 

What ever happens this season, we'll be due some fairly decent upgrades across the board. Vardy and Kasper being up for player of the month is some good evidence to give to the data editors, Ash  :thumbup:

Archived